One hour to the finale... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : One hour to the finale...

GioaJack
08-15-2010, 19:05
... finally.

Who will be crowned Top Shot champion and win $100,000.00?

(After he pays the tax on it if he's not already a Republican he will be. :whistling:

Jack

Olivers_AR
08-15-2010, 19:09
Ice Road Trucker on now ....

ross2004
08-15-2010, 19:10
I predict J.J. At least I feel he deserves it the most.

Colorado4Wheel
08-15-2010, 19:11
JJ if he can not choke with a rifle.

IndyGunFreak
08-15-2010, 19:39
I'd have really liked to see Kelly get it, but since that's not an Option, JJ seems like a pretty stand up guy. If not JJ, I'd like to see Peter get it.

IGF

RustyFN
08-15-2010, 19:42
I'm thinkin JJ myself. He was the best with the rifle last week and probably one of the best pistol shooters.

nostradumass
08-15-2010, 19:44
Season 2 with Hickok45 will be good if they dont make it about whose in shape too much.

GioaJack
08-15-2010, 19:47
The sane money takes JJ but they're showing a lot of him on the commercials... could be the old 'suck 'em in then surprise 'em' technique.

Women have been using the exact same devious technique since the invention of marriage.

I'm pulling for Ian. Since we keep kicking their ass or pulling their fat out of the fire he could probably use the boost in his self esteem.

Jack

IndyGunFreak
08-15-2010, 19:57
The sane money takes JJ but they're showing a lot of him on the commercials... could be the old 'suck 'em in then surprise 'em' technique.

I kinda thought that to, when I saw him featured so heavily in the commercial, I'm thinking he didn't win it.

IGF

Colorado4Wheel
08-15-2010, 20:00
JJ, Chris, Ian, and Peter.

In that order.

Jerry Smith
08-15-2010, 20:09
Season 2 with Hickok45 will be good if they dont make it about whose in shape too much.

he got on the show!??? wow.

thats gonna be AWESOME.

FiremanMike
08-15-2010, 20:15
I've missed much of this season, only seen 3-4 episodes, but I like Chris.. why is no one showing Chris any love?

GioaJack
08-15-2010, 20:31
Grand Master? How the hell can you miss a square foot target at 50 yards?

Jack

GioaJack
08-15-2010, 20:57
My, my, who was it that picked Iain to win?

I look forward to your letters of congratulations. :whistling:

Jack

IndyGunFreak
08-15-2010, 21:08

Jack

You only chose Ian because you couldn't spell JJ.. ;)

I was actually a little surprised.. thought JJ was gonna pull it off.

IGF

Jphensler89
08-15-2010, 21:32

(After he pays the tax on it if he's not already a Republican he will be). :whistling:

Jack
Aman on the tax thing!!!!!:faint:

chris in va
08-16-2010, 01:07
I thought he was the most 'humble' of the contestants. Glad he won.

unclebob
08-16-2010, 08:47
You only chose Ian because you couldn't spell JJ.. ;)
IGF

Jack could spell JJ he just could't spell Iain.
I thought it would be between Iain and JJ. With Iain having a slight advantage.

jmorris
08-16-2010, 09:48
Grand Master? How the hell can you miss a square foot target at 50 yards?

Jack

Yeah, I bet he would have been much more happy to see an open pistol with a Cmore on top and a big stick and hear “Each of you will have to clean these three arrays of steel plates strong hand, weak hand and freestyle.”

If it were not for DVR turning the painfully slow show into 5 minutes of something happening I would rather watch some chick flick on Lifetime with the wife. I just can’t stand the drama of “reality” TV. You win be proud, you loose suck it up.

GioaJack
08-16-2010, 10:05
Jack could spell JJ he just could't spell Iain.
I thought it would be between Iain and JJ. With Iain having a slight advantage.

Leave it to a feeble old man to pick a winner after the competition is over.

Florida is doomed. :whistling:

Jack

unclebob
08-16-2010, 10:24
Leave it to a feeble old man to pick a winner after the competition is over.

Florida is doomed. :whistling:

Jack
No a long time ago I thought it would be Kelly, Iain, or JJ.
I was rutting for Kelly. But when he lost I thought it would be between Iain, and JJ. With the advantage going towards Iain. Depending of the firearms being used and because of the training that Iain has had. But I wanted JJ to win.

fredj338
08-16-2010, 13:13

Jack
Well done Jack! I picked Ian only after it was down to 3. I knew JJ couldn't hold up if rifles were in the other finals & you know they would. When the final two came up, also called the 300yd open sighted shot. Chirs had zero longer range rifle exp. Ian, w/ mil exp, had at least a feel for the drop of the 308 @ 300yds. I so hope I get a chance next season. Give you guys something to poke fun at.:rofl:

GioaJack
08-16-2010, 13:18
Well done Jack! I picked Ian only after it was down to 3. I knew JJ couldn't hold up if rifles were in the other finals & you know they would. When the final two came up, also called the 300yd open sighted shot. Chirs had zero longer range rifle exp. Ian, w/ mil exp, had at least a feel for the drop of the 308 @ 300yds. I so hope I get a chance next season. Give you guys something to poke fun at.:rofl:

You have zero chance of getting on the show... there are laws that protect senior citizens ya know.

(Unclebob told me about 'em.)

Jack

frank_drebin
08-16-2010, 13:23
J.J. owned the metal plate game though.
I thought it would be Iain and JJ in the final contest. Not sure how Chris ended up there. He kinda flew under the radar through the whole show.

unclebob
08-16-2010, 13:26
Donít worry Obama well take care of you no matter what laws there are.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fredj338
08-16-2010, 14:37
You have zero chance of getting on the show... there are laws that protect senior citizens ya know.

(Unclebob told me about 'em.)

Jack
Come on, there has to be one token old guy to hit the shows demographics. I was out shooting thrown targets yesterday, piece of cake man, I am ready!:supergrin:
J.J. owned the metal plate game though.
I thought it would be Iain and JJ in the final contest. Not sure how Chris ended up there. He kinda flew under the radar through the whole show.
One trick pony. All Chris had to do was get JJ to miss. I would have chosen the same rifle/target combo, but @ 150yds! The game at that point was put the shooter out & Chris did just that by choosing JJs weakest skills; the DA rev & rifle @ distance.