Epass [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Epass

Allegra
08-16-2010, 09:52
Any of you guys using the epass sa slex, di kayo nagkaka problema sa balance?
We checked the trips made by our van the past month madami mga siningil na nichols,pero hanggang sta rosa lang naman byahe nya kasi panghatid sa school then it comes straight back to the house

bikethief
08-16-2010, 10:00
Sobrang inefficient ng epass system. (By choice or not is a different discussion.)

If you log your trips and tally at the end of the month and find irregularities, I think you can contest and reverse the billings. Long and tedious process but it might save you a substantial amount. My dads secretary does this for us every month. Ang daming absurd na entries.

I heard that the EZ pass system sa NLEX is a much better system overall.

Allegra
08-16-2010, 10:12
so they do have irregularities! I knew it!
ngayon ko lang nalaman pwede pala icheck @#$%^&*!!

are they using substandard equipment?
ayaw mag register ng epass ko pag dark tint, I have to open my windows at ilabas para mag reg
minsan mas mahaba pa pila sa epass kesa sa regular toll
They better imprve the system when they raise the toll price

Kaiser Soze
08-16-2010, 19:02
I've also had my share of lousy e-pass experiences, my e-pass is green when it passes through the Skyway, but when I get to either the Sucat or Filinvest gates its usually red. I've also experienced on multiple occasions that the tag doesn't go "yellow" to warn you that you only have around PHP 300 balance left.

My brother-in-law also uses the e-pass regularly and gets stuck even though his is linked to his credit card; its never supposed to go below 500 but he gets empty balance readings a lot.

@Allegra, try to register your e-pass online, I did, and although I'm not 100% sure about the reliability of the reports on the site, it's better than nothing I suppose.

jasonub
08-16-2010, 19:11
how does one register online? I have an epass unit that i want to register to see my transactions with them

thanks

Allegra
08-16-2010, 22:05
Thannks for the info guys!

jecht_sphere
08-17-2010, 05:11
:dunno:

jecht_sphere
08-17-2010, 05:12
how does one register online? I have an epass unit that i want to register to see my transactions with them

thanks

click this link http://epass.com.ph/Home.asp?q=t
then do the ff:
1. register muna by clicking "Register Now" (somewhere in the upper leftmost corner)
2. log in your email address and your password
3. click check balance (somewhere in the upper leftmost corner where the register word was located)
4. key in your account no. (which can be found in your epass kit or the number u use when reloading ur epass. it is a 16 digit no.)
5. then click the button check balance beside your account no.

THAT'S IT

agentrod
08-17-2010, 05:51
Epass user here for both NLEX and SLEX but I dont really scrutinize the transactions, think I better start doing that. Based on a bad experience, now I make sure that I get an audible and visual confirmation from the toll booth at point of entry otherwise I go down and get a ticket (since you will be charged from the farthest entry point).

For SLEX credit card debit, Its not autodebit, you still have to call the hotline and initiate a "reload" via automated teller. For NLEX you can set that up autodebit.

jasonub
08-17-2010, 06:23
thanks

9MX
08-17-2010, 09:43
For SLEX credit card debit, Its not autodebit, you still have to call the hotline and initiate a "reload" via automated teller. For NLEX you can set that up autodebit.

pre,

puwede autodebit sa e-pass, that's my set up since i got my transponder more than 10 years ago

atmarcella
08-17-2010, 22:19
ako din duda din ako sa epass na yan........ thanks jecht-sphere... try ko tingnan online...

atmarcella
08-17-2010, 22:32
sana me statement........pero better than nothing at all.......thanks again JS!