G33 denting brass? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G33 denting brass?

BlutoBlutarsky
08-19-2010, 14:26
Is anyone else getting dented shoulders on 357sig brass from their Glock? I was getting supplies together to start reloading and noticed that all my brass fired from my G33 has a bad dent in the shoulder and some even cut into the brass. None of my brass from my Sig or pick up brass is dented. This is factory loaded brass from Speer, Win, Hornady and CorBon. Is this a Glock thing or just my G33? Thanks

BleedNOrange
08-20-2010, 09:54
Is anyone else getting dented shoulders on 357sig brass from their Glock? I was getting supplies together to start reloading and noticed that all my brass fired from my G33 has a bad dent in the shoulder and some even cut into the brass. None of my brass from my Sig or pick up brass is dented. This is factory loaded brass from Speer, Win, Hornady and CorBon. Is this a Glock thing or just my G33? Thanks
My G32 does it as well.

Black Ice
08-21-2010, 13:10
...:smoking:..

I get dent's with both my G32 and G33 No biggy. But I haven't seen anything I would call a cut.:dunno:

FearTheBoomAndBust
08-30-2010, 18:20
I've noticed the same problem on my spent rounds, I dont reload at all so its never been a big deal to me but it is an interesting "problem".