Ameriglo GL-433 (Hack) sights. Where else to buy? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ameriglo GL-433 (Hack) sights. Where else to buy?

muad
08-20-2010, 15:07
I want to get a set for my G23, however they sell out so fast.

I called and it will be two plus weeks before more are available. I was hoping to get them before an up coming trip the first week of september.

Anyone know where else to get them? I've searched and found Ameriglo sights for sale on places like Amazon, CheaperthanDirt, etc., but not the GL-433s.

Here's a link to the one's I'd like: http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/special-combinations

Any help is appreciated.

-Will

DannyR
08-20-2010, 16:34
Your best bet it to order from www.ameriglo,com

If I had 433's, I'd help you out, but I only have 431's.

AZBru88
08-20-2010, 16:59
I have a GL-212-OR, its just the front sight. I haven't installed it yet. But when I ordered it, the tech told me they where hand painted so it goes out of stock quickly. Lots of labor, hard for them to keep up.

muad
08-20-2010, 17:37
Your best bet it to order from www.ameriglo,com

If I had 433's, I'd help you out, but I only have 431's.

Thanks for the offer, I do want to get a set of 431's also for my 24. They could hold me over until the have more 433's, then I could just swap them.

donlapalma
10-13-2010, 16:31
Not sure if you have checked recently but I just purchased some last week. They are available again. They were delivered today and I can't wait to install them!!! :cool:

Flipz
10-13-2010, 21:37
Having my new GL-433's installed tomorrow on my new OD G34.

SmithJC
10-14-2010, 18:24
The GL-212s are in stock now so they have this combo available. They made 1000 orange proglos ( which is the front sight only) but I imagine they will only last a few months before we have picked em clean. If your looking to get these, I wouldn't wait.

pangloss9
10-14-2010, 18:50
Warren Tactical sights are very similar and have always been in stock (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/wts-glockrearsightonly.aspx) when I've ordered them. I don't know what front sight you'd match with it though.

SpyderTattoo72
10-14-2010, 23:29
I waited about 3.5 weeks to order the GL-434 setup. I kept watching the website every day. Finally they came up available so I got two sets, one for each of my .45's. They just came today and I freakin LOVE them. Just be patient and check the website every day.

Flipz
10-15-2010, 11:32
I just had my GL-433's installed on my OD G34 last night. They are amazing! I might even switch out my front Pro Operator sight on my G17 with one of the GL-212-OR front sights. The orange just really pops. Really quick to obtain a sight picture from the draw. The serrated GL-433 rear sight is great. The combo offers a very fast yet clean sight picture. I highly recommend them.

*EDIT*
WOW!!! Thats all I got to say about these sights. I took my G34 to the range yesterday and fired 200 rounds. From the draw these are the fastest sights Ive ever tried. Really fast. The red/orange ring just pops out at you super fast. The serrated blank rear had no reflection from the indoor ranges overhead lighting. For those interested in these sights, dont think twice. They are amazing.

When I was at my local fun shop having them installed everyone wanted to know where to get them. The Glock Armorer on staff there who installed them for me loved them. He ordered 4 of the front sights for himself while I was still there. He does a lot of IDPA competitions and said he'd been looking for a sight like this for a long time.

I also introduced him to Talon Grips. Both him and I had been using Decal Grips for a long time. One time at the range I saw a guy that had Talon Grips. I asked if I could try his out and he said sure. We traded 17's and I absolutely loved the way the Talon Grips felt. The next day I ordered 3 sets. When I brought my G34 in to have the new sights installed I brought an extra set of Talon Grips for the Glock Armorer. I asked him if he liked the grips on my G34. He said "Yea!!", so I said "here ya go". Well he was pretty happy. First time at a gun shop where one of its employees said to me " what do I owe ya?". I said "nothing, what do I owe you for the sight install?". "Nothing" was his reply.

It was a good day at the Fun Shop and the Range!