Fun Trip Yesterday [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fun Trip Yesterday

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 10:34
So, the fiance convinced me into visiting a gun shop I had not been to before. They are the only local folks who carry the .22 LR ammo she wanted to get. I was going to suggest she order online, but then realized it might be a fun little partial day trip. (It was about a 45 minute drive each way.)

She scored three boxes of the ammo she wanted, and I bought 1K of CCI small pistol and 1K Winchester large pistol primers. They were $28/K. I also bought another pound of Unique for $18. :supergrin:

A big +1 for East Coast Gun Sales in Ducansville, PA. They had a very well laid out and organized shop. The guy I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. I would like to head back again someday.

All in all, it turned out being a very fun trip. :wavey:

GioaJack
08-21-2010, 10:43
Things are always fun with a fiance... wedding cake has a way of changing all that. :whistling:

Jack

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 10:46
Things are always fun with a fiance... wedding cake has a way of changing all that. :whistling:

Jack

:rofl:I thought for sure you would comment on the fact that I was buying more Unique. :whistling:

n2extrm
08-21-2010, 12:15
:rofl:I thought for sure you would comment on the fact that I was buying more Unique. :whistling:

I think jack would buy unique or any other powder before a wedding or engagement ring. :whistling:

AZBru88
08-21-2010, 12:38
Nice score!

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 12:48
Nice score!

Thanks! :wavey:

Big Bore Fan
08-21-2010, 20:20
45 min.! My "local" shop is about 40 min. away. Of course all thay have is a few guns laying around with enough dust on them to make Jacks butler cry and some Civil War clothes. The real "local" shop is right at an hour away. :shocked: And yea, I've gone there before just to wander around for a few min.:whistling:

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 20:51
45 min.! My "local" shop is about 40 min. away. Of course all thay have is a few guns laying around with enough dust on them to make Jacks butler cry and some Civil War clothes. The real "local" shop is right at an hour away. :shocked: And yea, I've gone there before just to wander around for a few min.:whistling:

That sucks my friend. The one I support with most of my purchases is about 10 minutes from my place. I wish you had a good shop closer by! :wavey:

srd
08-22-2010, 05:28
So let me get this right. She convinced you ? WOW!! Does she have any sisters ?

KiloBravo
08-22-2010, 08:13
So let me get this right. She convinced you ? WOW!! Does she have any sisters ?

:rofl:Actually, she has two. However, her younger sister is a little cooky in the head and her older adorable one is married and leaving with her husband for Germany tomorrow morning. (Air Force)