Get your shooting and loading done early... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Get your shooting and loading done early...

GioaJack
08-21-2010, 12:31
... nighttime NASCAR race from Bristol tonight. :woohoo:

Jack

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 12:49
... nighttime NASCAR race from Bristol tonight. :woohoo:

Jack

Come on Jack! You have always taught me to load WHILE watching the race. You are not starting to re-think that practice, are you my senior citizen? :supergrin:

ross2004
08-21-2010, 12:54
My fantasy league is pulling for the 18....although personally I hope Brad K. says screw probation and sends him around on the first lap.

IndyGunFreak
08-21-2010, 12:55
Bristol is one of those races you wait all year for..

IGF

GioaJack
08-21-2010, 13:09
Come on Jack! You have always taught me to load WHILE watching the race. You are not starting to re-think that practice, are you my senior citizen? :supergrin:

Thought you had me there didn't you rookie? You should know by now that being a consummate professional I am always aware of audience demographics and must take into account that some members are still constrained by budget while others have simply not recognized that a flat panel screen is a necessary piece of loading equipment. As they mature in their loading career they will see the errors of their ways.

(Took me a few minutes to come up with a plausible excuse for my original faux pas. I think I'm slipping. :crying:)

Jack

KiloBravo
08-21-2010, 13:24
Thought you had me there didn't you rookie? You should know by now that being a consummate professional I am always aware of audience demographics and must take into account that some members are still constrained by budget while others have simply not recognized that a flat panel screen is a necessary piece of loading equipment. As they mature in their loading career they will see the errors of their ways.

(Took me a few minutes to come up with a plausible excuse for my original faux pas. I think I'm slipping. :crying:)

Jack

:rofl:My friend, you truly crack me up. Us flatlanders don't have access to such wonderful furnishings in our loading rooms. I would love to come visit great CO and have you show me how it is truly done.