Late thread... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Late thread...

GioaJack
08-22-2010, 18:34
... it's now down to a short 5 days. Tension is mounting, irrational decisions and requests abound, expectations are buoyed but will soon be dashed upon the rocks. Reloading will be the only fond memory of a normal life through the changing of the seasons.

Stay tuned for continuing updates... we will interrupt normal broadcasting for breaking news.

Jack

labdwakin
08-22-2010, 18:50
... it's now down to a short 5 days. Tension is mounting, irrational decisions and requests abound, expectations are buoyed but will soon be dashed upon the rocks. Reloading will be the only fond memory of a normal life through the changing of the seasons.

Stay tuned for continuing updates... we will interrupt normal broadcasting for breaking news.

Jack
Please keep the huddled masses informed...

Labdwakin Out

unclebob
08-22-2010, 18:58
I hope they are not planning on naming it after you. We would never hear the end of it.:tongueout:

GioaJack
08-22-2010, 19:16
I hope they are not planning on naming it after you. We would never hear the end of it.:tongueout:

The world would be a far better place with another Gioacchino running around. :whistling:

Jack

VN350X10
08-22-2010, 20:08
What now.....a drive-thru linguini joint ?

uncle albert

Bello
08-23-2010, 15:43
i figured you for italian...but do you speak it?

GioaJack
08-23-2010, 15:47
Grew up speaking it, (Sicilian) but since my mother passed on I've lost it all. Not a lot of Goombahs running around in the mountains.

Jack

Bello
08-23-2010, 17:09
Grew up speaking it, (Sicilian) but since my mother passed on I've lost it all. Not a lot of Goombahs running around in the mountains.

Jack

i hear that..