Top Shot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Top Shot

genderk
08-22-2010, 18:38
I was just wondering if anybody heard about this show on History Channel "Top Shot"? It's a competition that showcases who's the best in using different kinds of weaponry, especially guns of different kind from pistols to revolvers to rifles.

All competitors are probably the finest, that includes snipers, firearms instructors from various sources, professional shooting competitors, etc.

One of the finalist is JJ Racaza, whom I understand is originally from Cebu, Philippines. He ended up to be the 3rd placer in the competition, but he's currently a Champion in some other Shooting competition (World). I think he's also the lead firearms instructor of the US Dept of Homeland Security.

He's one of the best.

glocksicle
08-22-2010, 18:41
I was just wondering if somebody heard about this show on History Channel "Top Shot"? It's a competition that showcases who's the best in using different kinds of weaponry, especially guns of different kind from pistols to revolvers to rifles.

All competitors are probably the finest, that includes snipers, firearms instructors from various sources, professional shooting competitors, etc.

One of the finalist is JJ Racaza, whom I understand is originally from Cebu. He ended up to be the 3rd placer in the competition, but he's currently a Champion in some other Shooting competition (World). I think he's also the lead firearms instructor of the US Dept of Homeland Security.

He's one of the best.

Yeah Ian from the blue team won the whole thing he is the top shot champ

bikethief
08-23-2010, 22:01
I love that show!

JJ Racaza should come home and teach our SWAT guys a thing or two. Hehe.

MAJINKONG
08-23-2010, 23:18
i think BOG members should replace our SWAT.