Had to call the police on a fellow loader! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Had to call the police on a fellow loader!

GioaJack
08-23-2010, 16:04
Zombie Steve drove up this afternoon for a couple days of loading and some casting. Showed him around the room and the LNL's with case feeders. Got a big grin on his face then asked if he could thumb through the owner's manual.

H'e gotta be the fastest guy I've ever seen... stepped out of the room for a couple minutes to go piddle... he managed to unbolt one of the LNL's, grab 8 pounds of Unique, 8 pounds of Clays and my last 2 pounds of Power Pistol. H probably would have made it all the way to his car if he hadn't gotten greedy and tried to tuck 2 five gallon buckets of wheel weights under his arm.

When the police got here they informed me that because he was a flatlander I could go ahead and just shoot him. Wouldn't ya know it, didn't have one loaded round in the whole house. I came up with a better punishment though... I'm keeping his dog.

Seems to me I had the same problems when Little Stevie came up here. :dunno:

Jack

shotgunred
08-23-2010, 16:37
If he can tuck two 5 gallon buckets of lead under his arms you were brave calling the cops. He should be able to send your head flying just like a watermelon seed.:wow:

You guys should just steel lead blast from sailboats like i do.

Uncle Don
08-23-2010, 17:21
Jack - you crack me up!:rofl:

WiskyT
08-23-2010, 18:14
If I had a nickel for every "theft" call I went on that was really just some geezer with Alzheimers I'd be a millionaire. Besides, nobody likes a rat.

kelevra
08-23-2010, 18:46
If I had a nickel for every "theft" call I went on that was really just some geezer with Alzheimers I'd be a millionaire. Besides, nobody likes a rat.

Just like too shoot rats. Take the law into your own hands. Maybe we all could save the nickels and B.S for someone else.
You did fine buy me GioaJack.

fredj338
08-24-2010, 09:10
When the police got here they informed me that because he was a flatlander I could go ahead and just shoot him. Wouldn't ya know it, didn't have one loaded round in the whole house. I came up with a better punishment though... I'm keeping his dog.
Remind me not to bring my dog if I come for a visit.:supergrin:

labdwakin
08-26-2010, 01:41
Note to self: if Jack leaves the room, put your hands on your head and stand very still until he returns, also, leave dog at home.