G26 Night Sights or Laser sight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G26 Night Sights or Laser sight

BORELLAR
08-23-2010, 21:20
Hello, I have a Glock 26, recently applied for my CCW just waiting to be told to come pick it up. I have been thinking, I would like to have some sort of night sights or laser sight on my gun for in the dark. I would really like a laser sight for the accuracy as well as to know where I am pointing it at night. Just a question here, what night sights would you recomend, and if I go with a crimson trace laser grip, (pretty much the only choice I have besides laserlyte rear laser, and lasermax--not too thrilled about replacing my guide rod) would the CT grip laser affect my holstering options?

8541/9999
08-24-2010, 19:31
Trijicon sights. and a LaserMax guide rod thats what I carry everyday as well as an Surefire x300 on standby. No holster problems. depending on carry and holster model the CT could cause a problem, the LaserLyte shouldnt

BORELLAR
08-26-2010, 22:30
thanks for the ideas, I think night sights might be my best option. Does the lasermax switch off and on pretty easily with on finger? or do you have to really push it on good? Also, how many shots have you fired with the lasermax, and has it still stayed on target, or caused any malfunctions failure to extract/eject casings?

8541/9999
08-30-2010, 06:19
LaserMax is easy to activate. i have over 3000 rds through my Glock 21 with LaserMax. We have some here at the shop with over 10,000 rds with no loss of accuracy or mechanical problems.

BORELLAR
08-30-2010, 12:11
wow! I might have to get one of those then. I mean hell the CT laserguard is $269 i might as well go with the lasermax for that much then! Does the gun still take down the same using the take down levers?

8541/9999
09-01-2010, 10:02
Lasermax supplies you with a new slide lock and slide lock switch and will work just as your existing take down lever does now. They will work the same weather or not you are using the guide rod laser or the factory OEM guide rod