New(ish) Website from Illinois Carry... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New(ish) Website from Illinois Carry...

volsbear
08-24-2010, 12:31
Check it out for yourself. I cast no representations about its accuracy, but it sure is interesting :)

http://www.icarry.org/content-3.html

Thiokol
08-29-2010, 20:39
The title of your post is somewhat confusing. Please do not confuse the Icarry site with www.illinoiscarry.com as there is no relationship between the two sites.

hotpig
09-23-2010, 18:54
I used to go to Icarry but they got into this Bush 9-11 conspiracy thing a few years ago so I stopped going there.

Illinois carry members are pretty Liberal compared to us down state people. I pretty much stopped going there lately.

varmint6
11-01-2010, 19:16
yeah well if thats all it takes to be legal to carry in Ill is a (fanny pack) ill have to get one..
hahaha somebody say it with me you carry in that manner and you are going to go to
jail with the other non fanny pack wearing criminals...

hotpig
11-02-2010, 14:29
yeah well if thats all it takes to be legal to carry in Ill is a (fanny pack) ill have to get one..
hahaha somebody say it with me you carry in that manner and you are going to go to
jail with the other non fanny pack wearing criminals...It is a gray area. If you are caught you may or may not get arrested. So far those that have been arrested have not been convicted. There is no president set so the next person arrested may get the book thrown at them.