Question about a holster I saw [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question about a holster I saw

chris in va
08-30-2010, 01:08
My friend and I went to an 'informal' IDPA style shoot recently and she LOVES it. I noticed a lady had this kydex holster with a special strut attachment that held it away from her hips. Right now we're using my standard CompTac holster and it makes the gun dig into her side at an awkward angle.

If anyone can tell me what this thing was, I'd appreciate it. BTW it wasn't the BladeTech DOH, definitely had a truss-looking thing that put the gun perfectly vertical at her side.

vafish
08-31-2010, 10:54
Was it a CR Speed Holster?

http://www.crspeedholster.com/

chris in va
09-03-2010, 19:13
No, it was a regular CompTac looking holster but had this really interesting strut holding it away from her body, vertical to the ground.

Linda
09-12-2010, 12:50
They make female specific holsters for women that will hold it out from the body. Sounds like this was a female holster. Many of your kydex style manufactors make them.

chris in va
09-20-2010, 21:59
Sorry it took so long, I found out it was a CompTac 'Diva' holster, made as a prototype. Pretty darn cool the way it held the holster.

DragonLibra
09-27-2010, 22:38
in IDPA. Google Bladetech offset. I want to get one next IDPA season for my M&P and maybe one for my Glock 17 as well.