mahal kasi ang PTC ngayon [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : mahal kasi ang PTC ngayon

glock4ever!
09-01-2010, 01:15
Two days ago, I inquired Twinpines Davao city about the cost of permit to carry outside residense ( PTC ). The cost is 11,800 pesos for a year of PTC.

I have been thinking about "substituting" my gun club membership with a PTC as a way to carry my Glock outside residense. Pag sinita ako ng pulis, ipapakita ko na lang ang gun club ID ko na I'm allowed to carry my gun outside my residense ( from my house to the gun range ). Of course, I will place my Glock inside a carry case, unloaded. Will I have problems with this from the authorities?

CatsMeow
09-01-2010, 02:03
Yes you would, if you don't have a PTT to go with your gun club ID.

bikethief
09-01-2010, 08:45
Your gunclub doesn't have the authority to grant you permission to transport your firearm. Only the FED and PNP have that authority. Even if you obtain a PTT (permit to transport) you will have to stick to a route that goes directly from your home to the range.

All in all, bad idea. Trying to go around the law usually is naman.

If I wanted to get technical (which I do) even the 11,800 peso offer by the gunstore is in itself illegal so I suggest we do not discuss it here sa forums.

Responsible gun ownership extends to abiding by current gun laws, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Stay safe!

Kaiser Soze
09-01-2010, 09:37
Your gunclub doesn't have the authority to grant you permission to transport your firearm. Only the FED and PNP have that authority. Even if you obtain a PTT (permit to transport) you will have to stick to a route that goes directly from your home to the range.

All in all, bad idea. Trying to go around the law usually is naman.

If I wanted to get technical (which I do) even the 11,800 peso offer by the gunstore is in itself illegal so I suggest we do not discuss it here sa forums.

Responsible gun ownership extends to abiding by current gun laws, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Stay safe!

:agree:

Your gun club ID only identifies you as a member of that club, that's it, and doesn't give you any rights or privileges regarding transporting firearms.

PMMA97
09-01-2010, 15:00
Just do some research and you could get your PTCFOR for as low as 8.5K petot provided that you meet and submit all the requirements.

randr1979
09-01-2010, 21:25
what law does a gun store break by offering to assist client's applications for said documents?

atmarcella
09-02-2010, 01:40
bro, sa pinoy guns forum meron store dun called lock n load, sila nag process ptc ko, 1st batch kami so 7.5k lang nun, ngayon ata 8.5k, mapag katiwalaan sila, as in fully payed nako nasa "ere" pa kung me lalabas na bagong ptc or wala, but they delivered. antay lang ako mga 1month.

jimbullet
09-02-2010, 01:58
Baka mas mura kung derecho sa loob ng fed...

bikethief
09-02-2010, 05:07
Psych exam?
Drug test?
Documents certifying you are under imminent threat?
Barangay and mayors clearance?
Approval by the Chief PNP?

These are all required under law to obtain your PTCFOR.

Come on guys. It's an open secret that we can get all of these done for a "fee" and over the counter at most gunstores but this doesn't mean we should be talking about how much it costs here on the forum. Pangit tingnan. Baka tayo din mawalan. Sayang naman.

bikethief
09-02-2010, 05:11
From the FED website:

http://www.fed.org.ph/fed/download/PNP%20Circulars/PNP%20CIRCULAR%20NO.%202010008.pdf

PMMA97
09-02-2010, 14:00
It's also under the law that you are only supposed to pay half of the current prices set by the powers that be.

But what the heck. LOL.

choi_tan2000
09-02-2010, 19:23
Psych exam?
Drug test?

Come on guys. It's an open secret that we can get all of these done for a "fee" and over the counter at most gunstores but this doesn't mean we should be talking about how much it costs here on the forum. Pangit tingnan. Baka tayo din mawalan. Sayang naman.

sir

add mo narin death threat

Wp.22
09-02-2010, 19:30
what law does a gun store break by offering to assist client's applications for said documents?

bribery?

jimbullet
09-03-2010, 01:20
bribery?

It also applies to the person who initiates it (The FA holder).

Sadly gun laws are just impractical and is an injustice. Kaya tuloy yun mga gustong magbitbit hindi dahil sa kayabangan kundi dahil gusto maprotektahan ang sarili at ang mga minamahal ay kailangan i-consider ang lahat ng options.

Its about time that laws are changed. Bakit kailangan pa ng mayor clearance. police clearance na lang pwede na. Ano paki ng mayor!

Death threat - Kailangan ma- near miss muna ako bago ako makabitbit. Syempre prevention and preparedness ang dapat - proactive!

Yes it can be open to abuse pero dapat kasi may database ang police where if a PTC holder commits a crime, automatic banned for life.

Wp.22
09-03-2010, 03:52
It also applies to the person who initiates it (The FA holder).

Sadly gun laws are just impractical and is an injustice. Kaya tuloy yun mga gustong magbitbit hindi dahil sa kayabangan kundi dahil gusto maprotektahan ang sarili at ang mga minamahal ay kailangan i-consider ang lahat ng options.

Its about time that laws are changed. Bakit kailangan pa ng mayor clearance. police clearance na lang pwede na. Ano paki ng mayor!

Death threat - Kailangan ma- near miss muna ako bago ako makabitbit. Syempre prevention and preparedness ang dapat - proactive!

Yes it can be open to abuse pero dapat kasi may database ang police where if a PTC holder commits a crime, automatic banned for life.

Paano kung galit si mayor sayo dahi kalaban mo sa politics

firechief
09-03-2010, 08:43
Paano kung galit si mayor sayo dahi kalaban mo sa politics

ryt bro madami ganan na politiko sa pinas :tongueout:

ans3288
09-03-2010, 16:41
Psych exam?
Drug test?

ditto!!!

atmarcella
09-04-2010, 02:08
back to topic.........glock4ever, ako "in lieu" of my gun club membership, i got a ptc....but i dont think you can do the other way around....im quite sure of this....

ang GC membership kasi entitles you to a ptt, kaso marami kotse na binabasag ang salamin dito sa amin at nina nakaw ang gamit sa loob.....it happened to 2 GC members here...........so i got a ptc........