how do i "Square" an upper? [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : how do i "Square" an upper?

09-02-2010, 15:49
i read in a previous post where a guy had a problem getting his iron sights to line up after replacing his upper with a flat top, in that post i saw a reference to squaring the upper.

i just bought a VLTOR MUR-1A and plan on putting a Daniel Defense 16" 1:7 barrel on it with a Troy MRF 14" free float rail system. i am hoping with everything i read about VLTOR's quality that the upper will be previously squared, if not, how do i go about makign it so?



09-02-2010, 20:46
This is the way most home builders do it.