Changing my G26 sights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Changing my G26 sights

rmeron
09-05-2010, 11:19
I have XS night sights on my 26 now,I don't like the line on the back and the dot on the front set-up.
Everyone seems to be out of the Glock screw-on steel front sights,all back ordered.
My question,can I keep the XS front and install a Glock steel rear on my 26 for now and replace the Glock front when they become available?

nastytrigger
09-05-2010, 11:23
I say wait till you have the set.

MrVvrroomm
09-05-2010, 19:15
I have XS night sights on my 26 now,I don't like the line on the back and the dot on the front set-up.
Everyone seems to be out of the Glock screw-on steel front sights,all back ordered.
My question,can I keep the XS front and install a Glock steel rear on my 26 for now and replace the Glock front when they become available?
You'll be fine with a Glock rear and the front XS. Just make sure you get it out to the range and confirm point of aim.

Shadyscott69
09-05-2010, 19:23

If you want to sell them PM me.

Singlestack Wonder
09-11-2010, 20:45
Brownells has Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight nite sites in stock for the Glock.