Sneaky little fellow. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky little fellow.

Colorado4Wheel
09-07-2010, 18:05
Apparently during the hostage taking and subsequent transfer to me on Labor Day, Jack’s Lost Soldier got a little restless. I had “acquired” some range lead and set it out in a bucket to dry in my driveway. Upon later inspection I found the poor guy hanging out in my bucket of lead.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/98sr20ve/DSC_3419.jpg

Seeing how he has spent most his life around Jack that really was not too much of a shock. I am sure the bucket reminded him of home and he was probably a little lonely. I decided perhaps he needed a little variety in his life and took him on a little journey. Eventually, we ended up at Lizards house yet again. Lizard examined the magazine carefully and could find no explanation for its mysterious journey to the lead bucket. It was clear that this magazine while very handsome was a little odd due to the fact it did not have a removable base plate. Perhaps when it grows up fully that feature will appear. After several refreshments and some stuffed Jalapeño Peppers we noticed once again that the little guy had gone missing. We looked all over before we noticed the very peculiar gleam coming from one of his three 1050’s.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/98sr20ve/DSC_3422.jpg

Sure enough we found him in the act of impaling himself between the jaws of Lizards 1050. This was definitely odd behavior because he sure appeared to be enjoying his blessed vacation from the confused man that lives in the clouds. Because of this extremely odd behavior it was determined that another complete inspection should be preformed in case this type of behavior was somehow contagious. Fortunately what we thought was an attempt of Suicide was really more of a “hug” (as your parents used to say).

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/98sr20ve/DSC_3420.jpg

It’s a good thing we found him quickly. Who knows what would have really happened if a .45 Kimber mag had somehow mated with a 1050 setup to load 9mm. Probably some weak .40 S&W rather then the desired 10mm as God intended. Not wanting to risk any more escapes we decided to leave him with a much more vigilant guard named “Hard Cover”.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/98sr20ve/DSC_3423.jpg

It seems we have things in control for the moment. But this little guy is sneaky and cats do tend to sleep 20 hours a day.

n2extrm
09-07-2010, 18:19
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Perhaps the return to a human altitude and the increase in oxygen have brought him to his senses. Now he seeks out a real reloading press, a BLUE one! :whistling:

GioaJack
09-07-2010, 18:20
I'm not only gonna kill ya... I'm gonna kill ya slow!

(The GPS tracking transmitter I have implanted in the cruelly taken hostage is going to make my job that much easier. And tell that mangy cat that 9 lives just means 9 times the agony. Where the hell is my cat-nip baited rat trap?) :horsey:

Jack

KiloBravo
09-07-2010, 18:47
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my C4W, that was absolutley priceless. You def. win round one with that posting! LOL :supergrin:

dsmw5142
09-07-2010, 18:52
How's daddy Jack ever going to keep him from roaming now that he's seen how they live on the other side of the tracks? :whistling:

I can see it now.... single stack children on milk cartons all over america :supergrin:

:rofl: :tongueout:

GioaJack
09-07-2010, 19:30
The day a flatlander over the hill Marine and a flatlander wussie civilian get the better of me is the day George Bush becomes Obama's hero.

In the immortal words of John Paul Jones... I have not yet begun to fight!

Oh, my, I'm starting to scare myself... I gotta sit down.

(Should'a known those two sissy plastic gun shootin' flatlanders wouldn't know how to strip down the mag of a real man's gun. Wussies.)

Jack

Bob2223
09-07-2010, 19:37
That was good Steve!

Sorry Jack

Bob :supergrin:

GioaJack
09-07-2010, 19:45
That was good Steve!

Sorry Jack

Bob :supergrin:

Oh boy, more input from another flatlander. Now I wish I'd never spent the money on a bullet proof vest, I would have been spared the vicious hostage taking of my beloved Kimber's little offspring. Damn you Second Chance!

Jack

RustyFN
09-07-2010, 19:52
The day a flatlander over the hill Marine and a flatlander wussie civilian get the better of me is the day George Bush becomes Obama's hero.

In the immortal words of John Paul Jones... I have not yet begun to fight!

Oh, my, I'm starting to scare myself... I gotta sit down.

(Should'a known those two sissy plastic gun shootin' flatlanders wouldn't know how to strip down the mag of a real man's gun. Wussies.)

Jack

John Paul Jones, he was the bass player for Led Zeppelin. I don't remember him saying that but it was probably before my time. :rofl:

tlafrance
09-08-2010, 04:51
I'm shocked that Jack only has ONE magazine for his beloved Kimber. This shall go down in GT Reloading forum history as one of the greatest pranks ever:rofl:

Tom

shotgunred
09-08-2010, 04:53
wow that thing is tiny. do you suppose it will get bigger when it excited:tongueout: or is that all he has to feed into his gun?

JMiller
09-08-2010, 06:49
John Paul Jones, he was the bass player for Led Zeppelin. I don't remember him saying that but it was probably before my time. :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_Jones
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_Jones_(musician)

I know you are joking but I just thought it was funny that Jack would quote a naval fighter.

ron59
09-08-2010, 07:37
This thread is CLASSIC!

"The Hostage"

"Jack's Lost Soldier"

Oh, and let's NOT forget, "I Love Dillon". Yeah !!

The pictures are priceless, too damn funny.

ilgunguygt
09-08-2010, 09:02
I wonder if he hangs out with my FCD? If so, hide your primers and lock up your wife!!:rofl:

Bello
09-08-2010, 15:25
its ok jack first thing i though when i read the above i love dillon " was **** jacks gonna kill someone"