Glock stock sights - [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock stock sights -

Cole216
09-12-2010, 17:35
I have night sights on both of my 23s and today was thinking about putting the night sights on my 27, which has become my primary EDC gun. Well, after thinking about it and doing some recent range comparison, I realized that I actually prefer the Glock factory sights to the 3-dot platform.

I know the factory sights are just plastic but man, when I draw that gun, the factory sights are so easy to put on target, right on the money. Just kinda wondering what everyone's opinion might be on the subject. Which do you prefer and why.

04LS1GTO
09-12-2010, 17:37
There was just a several page topic on this a week ago. Do a search for it and it will give you pages worth of opinions.

Cole216
09-12-2010, 17:45
There was just a several page topic on this a week ago. Do a search for it and it will give you pages worth of opinions.

Sorry about that. I'll check it out. Thanks

04LS1GTO
09-12-2010, 22:47
For what it's worth man I also really like the factory sight configuration. I'm not much of a fan of them being plastic, but I do like the sight configuration. I've been playing around with a couple of my Glocks like shooting with Meprolights and then swapping the factory sights into the same gun and I shoot just a little better with the factory sights.