Thanks Guys... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys...

DP177
09-13-2010, 21:38
Just wanted to say a quick, "Thanks."

I've been shooting the gap since it first came out. I got a G37 to shoot at the GSSF matches. They used to put the name of any shooter in a special drawing for a free Glock if you shot the match with the G37. I also have a G38 signed by The Gunny. Well this year I've put my 9mm back on the shelf and have been shooting my 37 in more matches. I've had the chance to remembered just how much fun it is to shoot.

So now I'm to the thank you part... Saturday I was trying to get ready for the GSSF match in Missouri. We were planning on leaving at 0500 the next morning. I reallized that I was out of the bullets I had been loading for my G37. But I did have some other .45 185 grn jhp's so I came right here to The Bull Dawgs forum to find some load data. I found just what I needed and loaded up 100 rounds. I didn't have time to test the load but I took them to the match anyways and it went great. I'm all out of 9mm bullets right now too so I probably wouldn't have gone to the match if I hadn't found what I needed here.

I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and I just thought it was time to tell you guys that I like all the info and talks here about a really nice round.

Thanks DP