Sling for Benelli M1 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sling for Benelli M1

jamaicanj
09-18-2010, 14:54
Looking for sling recommendations for a Benelli M1. What sling do you love for your tactical shotgun?

jamaicanj
10-04-2010, 00:56
Following up...

MrMurphy
10-04-2010, 02:27
What do you want to do with it? Shooting sling, carry strap, is this a breaching/entry gun, a clay pigeon assassinator, a 3-gun gun?

Totally different roles for slings.

jamaicanj
10-10-2010, 06:59
What do you want to do with it? Shooting sling, carry strap, is this a breaching/entry gun, a clay pigeon assassinator, a 3-gun gun?

Totally different roles for slings.

MrMurphy
Thanks for asking for clarification as the post was unclear. The sling should be for tactical purposes and allow for a quick transition to the secondary gun (pistol).

Thanks

MrMurphy
10-11-2010, 00:07
Viking Tactics VTAC with side mounts.

A Vickers VCAS is also excellent but the VTAC is easier to fine-adjust.

Single points and shotguns don't mix, unless you run a weapon catch or like abusing your kneecaps or busting your balls (literally) unless you wear armor. (the armor gives it some standoff so you don't nutshot yourself).

Also, singlepoints tend to flop around a lot, I nearly turned a simulated casualty in training into a real one once with my M4 when (used to a 3pt or 2pt) i flipped the rifle behind me to the side and it came swinging back. He was wearing a helmet, so he survived.

jamaicanj
10-11-2010, 11:05
Thanks MrMurphy