Pat on the back for AI&P Tactical [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pat on the back for AI&P Tactical

whiskey rebel1
09-19-2010, 11:57
I sent J.D. my Rem. 11-87 trigger group with follower to put on a Rem. tactical follower/carrier release. And a after market jumbo head safety. J.D. did a outstanding job and great price. Thumbs up!:patriot:
http://www.aiptactical.com/

bsg1
09-19-2010, 23:21
J. D. has been helpful to many of us, and in different ways. i have purchased nothing from him... yet he has given his direction and wise advise freely.

thanks for sharing this positive feedback. it's always good to hear about a good interaction that occurred on a purchase or repair.

it's also a positive thing that you are giving support to a business owned by one of our own.

platoonDaddy
09-27-2010, 17:24
J.D. certainly was very helpful to me and I didn't spend a nickle. His experience and customer satisfaction is A # 1.

KiloXray
09-28-2010, 23:25
Personally, I think he comes off like an arrogant A-hole. I try not to pay to much attention to his overly opinionated rhetoric.

Truth be told though, he IS a wealth of knowledge. I DO still read every one of his posts that I come across. I would be lying if I said he hasn't taught me anything.

I guess my point is, J.D., thanks for the knowledge. Ill put up with your idiosyncrasies to absorb your knowledge. Who knows maybe I'll even throw some business your way someday.

KX

aippi
09-28-2010, 23:43
Kiloxray -have you been talking to my ex-wife? thanks for the compliments and you are correct about my PC skills. I don't plan on changing as I have more business then I want and kissie nice nice is just not me. I am not just another production line like the others building these weapons so my special weapons are reserved for those who want the best even if built by an arrogant old jar head.

bsg1
10-01-2010, 23:53
Truth be told though, he IS a wealth of knowledge. I DO still read every one of his posts that I come across. I would be lying if I said he hasn't taught me anything.

I guess my point is, J.D., thanks for the knowledge. Ill put up with your idiosyncrasies to absorb your knowledge. Who knows maybe I'll even throw some business your way someday.

KX

i agree with you; when it comes to the Remington 870... he is a MoNstA.

rkguy9
10-05-2010, 11:55
Being a retired Military Policeman, and then a former Civilian Cop, I see nothing wrong with J.D.'s PC skills, they mirror my own!!!

KiloXray
10-05-2010, 13:13
Being a retired Military Policeman, and then a former Civilian Cop, I see nothing wrong with J.D.'s PC skills, they mirror my own!!!

Nobody said he doesn't know how to use a computer.

KX

Mr Wasabi
10-05-2010, 14:37
Nobody said he doesn't know how to use a computer.

KX

OK where's the 'I'm kidding' emoticon? :whistling:

KiloXray
10-05-2010, 16:06
OK where's the 'I'm kidding' emoticon? :whistling:

I tend to be a little deadpan. Take it for what it is.

KX