OT: car complaints [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OT: car complaints

randr1979
09-21-2010, 04:56
http://www.carcomplaints.com/worst_vehicles.shtml

no toyota passenger cars in the top 20, honda seems to be well represented.

Allegra
09-21-2010, 10:21
I wonder what was wrong w/ the 2002 rav4?

My mom had the 1997 rav4 , pag labas sa dealership susunod pinachange oil 2007 na
It was indestructible

jasonub
09-21-2010, 18:30
According to site transmission problems sa automatic probably since sa USA survey

atmarcella
09-22-2010, 04:14
kung dito yan kinuha ang survey no. 1 toyota crdi diesel dyan.

randr1979
09-22-2010, 04:40
engine problems on toyota CRDI?

atmarcella
09-22-2010, 04:43
yup...dito sa pinas marami.

cebuboy
09-22-2010, 05:35
From what I gathered, most problems here with regards to crdi engine is the diesel fuel used and the engine oil. Our diesel is generally too dirty for crdi engines and many use the wrong motor oil. imho lang.

atmarcella
09-23-2010, 03:26
kaso sir ang nagkaka problema lang na marami ang toyota crdi so cguro me problema talaga crdi nila.

cebuboy
09-23-2010, 07:52
Yep, them being the most common make around here also means that more failures get reported. Me thinks its just teething problems as this is Denso's first CRDI system. :)

Wp.22
09-23-2010, 07:57
We will need to wait if Gundog suddenly goes bersek if his hyundai crdi's engine develop some kind of problem

atmarcella
09-24-2010, 02:21
Yep, them being the most common make around here also means that more failures get reported. Me thinks its just teething problems as this is Denso's first CRDI system

sir marami na din montero sport, in fact its outselling the vios which is just an economy car, pero parang wala pa din ako narinig problem sa engine nya.... i dont think the reason is kasi marami toyota diesel on the road, mas maganda nga mga german na crdi system....

We will need to wait if Gundog suddenly goes bersek if his hyundai crdi's engine develop some kind of problem

sabi ng experts best crdi engine daw ngayon dito sa atin hyundai, grabe ang santa fe 2.2 lang mas malakas pa kesa 3.0 ng iba, mahal nga lang, tapos resale value wala, tapos mas mataas montero sport....

Allegra
09-24-2010, 04:15
i'm using the same engine as the montero
no complaints naman sa performance or reliability except for certain gas stations sa probinsya. ayaw nya ng gas station ng mga poor.
|My only complaint is mahal ang maintenance
dun yata talo sya ng toyota engine

cebuboy
09-24-2010, 09:20
sir marami na din montero sport, in fact its outselling the vios which is just an economy car, pero parang wala pa din ako narinig problem sa engine nya.... i dont think the reason is kasi marami toyota diesel on the road, mas maganda nga mga german na crdi system....

sabi ng experts best crdi engine daw ngayon dito sa atin hyundai, grabe ang santa fe 2.2 lang mas malakas pa kesa 3.0 ng iba, mahal nga lang, tapos resale value wala, tapos mas mataas montero sport....

Yep, the Mitsus is gaining in popularity especially the Montero Sport and the Triton. Their 3.2L engine the 4M41 has been around for some time already, enough time for them to iron out the system. They made sure to use a really heavy duty fuel filtration system. And yes the Germans are the pioneer in the field of diesel technology, specifically Bosch/Zexel who supplies all the car manufacturers except Toyota who uses Denso's technology. Hyundai's crdi have higher output compered to the Japanese who are still shoving old tech to us. :)

Try the Ford Focus, fun little car to drive. :)

atmarcella
09-25-2010, 03:40
Ford Focus

agree. same transmission with the ferrari's, porsches's et al. kaso gusto ni esmi malaki and mataas.

My only complaint is mahal ang maintenance

mahal din fafa. gusto nila synthetic din. ayaw din nila ng mineral lang.