controversial moni aizik of combat survival commando krav maga. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : controversial moni aizik of combat survival commando krav maga.

collegedude
09-21-2010, 09:03
I have a complete videos of combat survival commando krav maga vol.1-5 available at www.commandokravmaga.com I really like his system and techniques the gun disarm,joint manipulation and pressure points its easy and direct however when I google his name moni aizik a lot of negative impression bout' this man

Some says he's a fraud, questioning his credibility and integrity. I want to know more about this guy he was featured in fight quest and human weapon there are some videos on the youtube I think his system is applicable in the street to outsmart the assailant. I just want to find out his credibility as a person.

Allegra
09-21-2010, 10:41
baka parang other martial art schools yan krav maga
May rivalry din w/ other krav maga schools

slightly OT-
observing some cops arrest a perp , parang mahirp lagyan ng posas if the other guy is struggling w/ you
Think of the gregorio mendoza episode

since wala tayong pambili ng tazer , wouldnt it be a good idea irear naked choke nalang yung aarestuhin?
it's fast and easy to do, wala pang damage
Nga lang the media would scream , wag nyo sya patayin ! hehe

s.g
09-22-2010, 09:37
since wala tayong pambili ng tazer , wouldnt it be a good idea irear naked choke nalang yung aarestuhin?
it's fast and easy to do, wala pang damage
Nga lang the media would scream , wag nyo sya patayin ! hehe

From what I heard, yung mga operatives ng Makati Drug Abuse Council (MADAC) where getting quite good and effective with their arrest and restraint techniques using procedures similar to what you are suggesting sir.

Unfortunately, na-disband yung grupo....

Allegra
09-22-2010, 10:00
From what I heard, yung mga operatives ng Makati Drug Abuse Council (MADAC) where getting quite good and effective with their arrest and restraint techniques using procedures similar to what you are suggesting sir.

Unfortunately, na-disband yung grupo....

Drug abuse council? kasama ba ang weed? :)

baka kasi yung mga huhulihin , marunong ng counter at escapes sa rnc and other submissions heehee