Green and red lasers for glock. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Green and red lasers for glock.

Koontzy
09-21-2010, 15:46
What's the best lasers for glocks? I would like to find a red or green one that has a pulse with it also

ceril
09-21-2010, 15:53
Lasermax pulses, Crimson trace do not. I prefer CT because they come on as soon as your grip the gun. LM can be used a guiderod replacement heard good and bad about that. I would go check some out and see what you like what fits your hand etc. I have an LG-436 on my G26 and a new LG-417 just came out not to long ago.

MrSmoofy
09-21-2010, 19:30
Lasermax pulses, Crimson trace do not. I prefer CT because they come on as soon as your grip the gun. LM can be used a guiderod replacement heard good and bad about that. I would go check some out and see what you like what fits your hand etc. I have an LG-436 on my G26 and a new LG-417 just came out not to long ago.

This exactly. I went with a CT on my G27

Glock Coma
09-21-2010, 19:44
I have a laser max for my 27 that I just took out. I wanted to use the stock spring and a match grade slide lock.

Now I dont want to put it back in. I have a laser max for G27 with box for sale now. :)

crzn01
09-21-2010, 19:52
CT (LG-417) on my G23.................

ITFlyer
09-28-2010, 21:55

I'm considering an LG-436 for my G26 - the only concern I have (besides the fact that I'll have to get a new holster) is that it looks like it might be thick enough to displace my middle finger in the grip (the one that presses on the laser button). Do you notice a difference - or does it bother you at all?

ceril
09-30-2010, 15:11
I'm considering an LG-436 for my G26 - the only concern I have (besides the fact that I'll have to get a new holster) is that it looks like it might be thick enough to displace my middle finger in the grip (the one that presses on the laser button). Do you notice a difference - or does it bother you at all?

Sorry I was on vacation in Akron this week. The middlfinger isnt displaced alot IMO. The sensor is very sensative so as soon as I put the slightest pressure on it, it turns on. I would check out local gun shops. There are a few around here that sell all types of lasers. They have those fake blue guns attached to them so you can get a feel for what they are like. I am digging the new CT LG-417 . May get it for my G19..

malleable
09-30-2010, 15:30
Does Lasermax or Crimson Trace offer a green laser for Glock?

RayB
10-02-2010, 14:10
Does Lasermax or Crimson Trace offer a green laser for Glock?

LaserMax offers a rail-mounted green laser....

http://www.lasermax.com/product.php?id=127

I've got one of these and I really like it! You can't beat that green beam for 24-hour visibility! :supergrin:

Shop around for your best price...

By the bye, the LaserMax guide rod lasers in our G19 and G21 have proved to be accurate, durable, and dependable, over thousands of rounds--including +p--fired in both guns. They remain my favorite pick for Glocks. :thumbsup:

Now, if they'd just come up with a green guide rod laser... ;)

--Ray