G38 & g39? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G38 & g39?

Fire_Medic
09-23-2010, 19:16
I have an email into Ed's public safety and will be calling Glockmeister tomorrow, but does anyone know where to find a G38 and/or a G39 for a decent price?

Not too long ago the OD's were all over gunbroker for $400 shipped, now I can't find any at those prices let alone in OD....... :dunno:

Ready to seriously take the GAP plunge, hope I didn't miss the boat, I'll settle for black but would prefer OD.

Thanks for your help :wavey:

Slug71
09-24-2010, 07:47
Yeh the G38s and G39s seem to have been selling well recently at the prices they been seen for. I been checking gunbroker for a OD G38 and just none around.

Glock39Pirate
09-27-2010, 08:18
By your name I assume you're a firefighter? If you are then you're entitled to the DHS discount. I think the GAP's sell for $414 +tax for fixed sights and $493 + tax with trijicons installed. Just find a Glock dealer that honors it, like a police supply store.

Fire_Medic
10-13-2010, 17:02
By your name I assume you're a firefighter? If you are then you're entitled to the DHS discount. I think the GAP's sell for $414 +tax for fixed sights and $493 + tax with trijicons installed. Just find a Glock dealer that honors it, like a police supply store.

Yes I know the LE pricing but was wondering about the other sources liquidating the pistols as the prices were cheaper than LE. :whistling: