Black Hills 115 grain Tac-XP +P [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Black Hills 115 grain Tac-XP +P

glocknbruce
09-25-2010, 16:18
just got a box of this from ammotogo.com

very accurate and potent through my glock 26.

does anyone know if this is the same bullet Cor Bon uses in their DPX????

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/50rds-9mm-black-hills-115gr-barnes-xp-p-hollow-point-ammo/cName/9mm-hollow-point-ammo

NonPCnraRN
09-25-2010, 17:37
If it is the same weight then it is probably the same bullet. Barnes doesn't list a DPX 9mm, they call it the TAC-XP. Corbon states their ammo uses the DPX bullet thereby causing some confusion. Since Barnes only makes one 115gr X pistol bullet they are probably the same, unless Barnes makes a proprietary bullet just for Corbon, which I doubt. If it is made by Barnes and is all copper .... it is all good. If their pistol ammo is like their 30-30 ammo on deer then BGs would go Bang/Flop.

glocknbruce
09-25-2010, 17:52
If it is the same weight then it is probably the same bullet. Barnes doesn't list a DPX 9mm, they call it the TAC-XP. Corbon states their ammo uses the DPX bullet thereby causing some confusion. Since Barnes only makes one 115gr X pistol bullet they are probably the same, unless Barnes makes a proprietary bullet just for Corbon, which I doubt. If it is made by Barnes and is all copper .... it is all good. If thier pistol ammo is like their 30-30 ammo on deer then BGs would go Bang/Flop.

thank you:wavey: