09-26-2010, 12:45
Picked up a Benjamin Discovery from Pyramyd Air last week w/ a
Leaper 3x9 mil dot scope. Man, this is the only way to go. Pumping
up with the supplied pump to 2000psi took about 85 strokes. Scope
was within a 1/2 inch at 30 yards. Couple clicks and dime size groups
were the rule. Trigger is great. Feels like about 4-5lb with no drag
at all. The wife says it's hers and I can keep the 392 :cool:
Anyway, I really like this gun and am looking forward to years of cheap
plinking, tack driving and small game/pest eradication.
Dano :harley:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/omega5m14/BemjaminDiscover22003.jpg

norton
02-04-2011, 19:38
Nice
I picked up a Hammerli Pneuma a couple of years ago. I chronograph-ed it and I was getting 1100 FPS with a full air tank.
I have several springer air guns, but this one takes the cake. No more springers for me.

Outer Rondacker
03-19-2012, 06:48
I have a discovery for three years now and I am still on the first scuba tank. I refill the gun around every two or three days. My scuba tank is at 2060 psi so its almost time to get it filled up again. I did the de pinger mod and added a muzzle brake, trigger job and wow. It is just all around fun to shoot. Best off is I can shoot at the camp and take out the pests without others knowing. Oh and I also made the seer adjustable so its been chronograph at around 1240s on a twn shot average. Mine is in .22 cal and I just love it. This is as close to a silenced weapon I can get in NYS. Took out a crow at 76 yeards just a few days ago. Nice head shot.

norton
03-19-2012, 08:04
I spoke to a long time employee of air gun shop who has shot them all. He said the Benjamin Discovery is much superior to Benjamins own higher priced Maruader.