Different Grips for Gen 4 Glock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Different Grips for Gen 4 Glock

medicop88
09-27-2010, 07:30
I was just curious what grips everyone is using on the new Generation 4 Glocks. I recently traded by gen 3 .40 for a Gen 4 Glock 22 and found that the grip attachment that brought the grip back to standard size works best. I hate it that I have an extra grip piece just floating around in the case though.

nathanours
09-27-2010, 16:14
You'd get a lot better responses if you posted this over in General Glocking. This is the computer tech forum.

IndyGunFreak
09-27-2010, 16:26
I was just curious what grips everyone is using on the new Generation 4 Glocks. I recently traded by gen 3 .40 for a Gen 4 Glock 22 and found that the grip attachment that brought the grip back to standard size works best. I hate it that I have an extra grip piece just floating around in the case though.

See my Ubuntu 10.10 review.. that would be my recommendation.

IGF

Linux3
09-28-2010, 20:17
I hate it that I have an extra grip piece just floating around in the case though.
I have having ANYTHING floating around in my server case too.

GIockGuy24
09-30-2010, 10:19
I don't have a generation 4 Glock but I suspect if you got used the Generation 3 that may be why you prefer the grip that is similar. The grip on the Glock is one thing I had to get used to as there are other pistol grips I prefer and seem like more natural pointers. I really like the Browning Hi Power grip.

Linux3
09-30-2010, 12:38
I prefer a CentOS 5.5 x86_64 grip myself.
But that's just me and only for large gear.

Alchemy
09-30-2010, 22:26
Why is it that when someone posts something in the wrong forum, and is
politely corrected about it. Another idiot comes along and responds to
his incorrect post?

For God's sake this is a computer forum.

Linux3
10-01-2010, 13:31
And a good computer forum needs good computer humor.
Perhaps you are without one?

Have lunch with a bunch of geeks some time. The discussions would amaze you.

IndyGunFreak
10-01-2010, 13:41
Why is it that when someone posts something in the wrong forum, and is
politely corrected about it. Another idiot comes along and responds to
his incorrect post?

Then why does another idiot come along and complain about it, just again bumping a needles, and off topic thread?

IGF