Orange Ameriglo Proglos [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Orange Ameriglo Proglos

SmithJC
10-07-2010, 05:26
Ameriglo has their orange proglos back in stock. I called them 3 weeks ago and they said they were making 1000 of them and would be in stock in a couple weeks. I ordered 2 yesterday and wanted to let others who are interested know that they do have some available now.

Flipz
10-07-2010, 22:06
Are they still called ProGlo's? I thought they were called Hackathorn's now?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I just checked the website and youre right. When the front sight is sold alone they call it the ProGlo like you said. The Hackathorns are the set. The Hackathorn set has an orange circle ProGlo front sight and a black serrated rear sight.

BTW, I really appreciate the heads up. Ive been checking every day since I got my new OD G34 about 3 weeks ago. The one day I forget to check the site they suddenly are back in stock.

I just ordered a set of the Hackathorns (GL-433) for my G34.

I've had a set of the Pro Operators (yellow rear, green front) on my G17 for about a year and love them. Ameriglo makes the best sights out there in my opinion.

muad
10-11-2010, 12:18
I've been waiting, I called about 3-4 weeks ago as well when they were out.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm hoping I can order mine this or next week (if they have any left LOL).

Flipz
10-11-2010, 13:35
Mine get delivered today. Gonna have them on my G34 by Thursday.

*EDIT*
Sights were delivered yesterday and am going to head to my LGS this Thursday to have them installed.

silverbear
10-11-2010, 19:32
I got the I-Dots with this front sight -they're sweet!

SmithJC
10-12-2010, 23:25
Mine were delivered today and I installed them on both my 37 and 19. Absolutely stunning. I've been setting around half the night randomly picking up the pistols just looking at them. My first night sights and they blow my mind. I don't have any rear sights picked out yet but will soon enough. The glow of these are excellent and the orange is eye popping during the day. I am VERY pleased with these things so far.

Steel Head
10-14-2010, 10:17
Thanks for the heads up
Just ordered one

Flipz
10-15-2010, 11:36
Mine were delivered today and I installed them on both my 37 and 19. Absolutely stunning. I've been setting around half the night randomly picking up the pistols just looking at them. My first night sights and they blow my mind. I don't have any rear sights picked out yet but will soon enough. The glow of these are excellent and the orange is eye popping during the day. I am VERY pleased with these things so far.

I great match for the orange ProGlo front sight is the Pro Operator Rear Night Sight with yellow tubes. In the day the orange really pops, and at night the bold Green front tritium stands out with the Yellow rear tritium vials allowing for a nice sight picture that still allows the focus to be on the front sight.