Nascar is on, nascar is on! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nascar is on, nascar is on!

GioaJack
10-09-2010, 14:36
No heavy lifting involved... it's a safe activity. I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!

Jack

WiskyT
10-09-2010, 14:44
Cigarette and oxygen, sounds like something a NASCAR fan would do. Just remember to say "Hold my beer" first.

IndyGunFreak
10-09-2010, 14:57
Man, I just don't have the heart for Nascar since Mark Martin missed the chase.

IGF

Bello
10-09-2010, 17:52
get a couple of birra and youll be fine trust me!

jmorris
10-10-2010, 08:11
Are you kidding me? I quit watching that crap once none of the cars in the field cold be purchased configured the same at the dealer. I understand that Smokey Yunick’s cars were not “stock” but at least you could get one from the factory with a V8, manual transmission and rear wheel drive.

I actually got conned into watching a race a few years ago with a bribe of free beer. Everything was going OK then they throw a caution because the winners were winning! Even Pro Wrestling doesn’t have a “competitive caution“.

drew4691
10-10-2010, 08:16
Are you kidding me? I quit watching that crap once none of the cars in the field cold be purchased configured the same at the dealer. I understand that Smokey Yunick’s cars were not “stock” but at least you could get one from the factory with a V8, manual transmission and rear wheel drive.

I actually got conned into watching a race a few years ago with a bribe of free beer. Everything was going OK then they throw a caution because the winners were winning! Even Pro Wrestling doesn’t have a “competitive caution“.

i'm glad they have the green-white-checker finish now.. screw ending on a caution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green-white-checker_finish
:cool:

Boxerglocker
10-10-2010, 08:35
Startline....vroom....left turn...vroom...left turn...vrooooomm....left turn...vroom...left turn...vrooooomm...Finish....repeat 400 to 500 times... to me that's NASCAR in a nutshell :boring:
I only watch the road track races, particulary Pacific Raceways as I used to race there myself... much prefer open wheel, I'll stay up all night to watch F1.