Loading ain't a bargain... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Loading ain't a bargain...

GioaJack
10-12-2010, 18:00
... compared to health insurance. I'm more than getting my money's worth.

Have to be at the hospital in the morning for a heart cath. They were very insistent that I have the procedure done yesterday but I had more important things to do... had to finish setting up the new 1050. Doctor thought I was kidding... as many of you know, I never kid about anything.

Got a call from the cardiologist a couple hours ago to discuss the procedure and different options of what will be done depending on what they find. He's apparently a bit concerned about certain risks because of my other medical problems. I had to set his mind at ease and explain to him that if over 45 years of casting indoors and three ex-wives didn't kill me it's doubtful that there's anything he could do that will change my present life-form status. I just hate it when you have to hold these guys hands.

For those of you who think you may be on the brink of getting a whole bunch of loading equipment for pennies on the dollar... HA!... think again. I have already directed my daughter and SIL that if something untold should happen they are to take any redundant equipment they don't need, fire up the video camera and film the results of a carefully applied ten pound sledge. The artistic cinematography will then be posted on GT Reloader for your viewing pleasure.

Who says I can't have the last laugh? :supergrin:

Jack

Boxerglocker
10-12-2010, 18:05
I call dibs on the 1050!!!!!

Seriously Jack hope all goes well with your procedure... we'll be thinking bout you.

God Bless

Colorado4Wheel
10-12-2010, 18:14
Good luck.

windplex
10-12-2010, 18:17
All the best. Had two stints myself -- if that is what you are getting no biggie so long as nothing goes wrong. But they have to tell you what can go wrong.

n2extrm
10-12-2010, 18:30
Good luck Jack.

Prayers for a safe and fast procedure and recovery.

Try to go easy on the nurses. Too many too soon can cause adverse side effects.:whistling:

Nutt51
10-12-2010, 18:34
Hey Pard,

No need to make hasty plans like that. It is truly amazing what
they can do now days with medicine. I have several friends
who have stints, and a few family that had bypass surgery,
They are all doing fine now.
Like one old family doctor told us, "We don't allow you to have
heart attacks any more".
I hope your procedure goes well and you're back on your feet at
100% soon, you can still be reloading with that setup 30 years
from now. Good Luck and Best Wishes.

tlafrance
10-12-2010, 18:37
DIBS! - Star luber/sizer :tongueout:

Tom

dudel
10-12-2010, 18:39
Good luck Jack. Prayers are with you.

Heal well and quickly.

Colorado4Wheel
10-12-2010, 18:51
http://www.myjourneytomillions.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/live_long_and_prosper.jpg

adv
10-12-2010, 18:53
Good luck Jack.

WiskyT
10-12-2010, 18:56
Good luck Jack! Have the bones do it on a contingency basis and forget to sign the check just to make sure. Have a background run on the staff to make sure they have no ties to any of your exes.

Bob2223
10-12-2010, 19:01
Wishin ya the best Sir

Hope you have a quick recovery so you can get back to getting that evil machine going.

You'll be in our prayers

Bob

And to all the rest of you guys Jack's SIL and I already worked out a deal on both LNLs , the RCBS pro melt and the Star sizer so forget about it !

:supergrin:

shotgunred
10-12-2010, 19:24

For those of you who think you may be on the brink of getting a whole bunch of loading equipment for pennies on the dollar... HA!... think again. I have already directed my daughter and SIL that if something untold should happen they are to take any redundant equipment they don't need, fire up the video camera and film the results of a carefully applied ten pound sledge. The artistic cinematography will then be posted on GT Reloader for your viewing pleasure.

Who says I can't have the last laugh? :supergrin:

Jack

Jack we are guys. It just isn't right to make us cry twice in the same day.

Zombie Steve
10-12-2010, 20:33
You'd have your family wreck an unused tumbler?

Have they examined your brain yet, Jack? :whistling:

EL_NinO619
10-12-2010, 21:15
Good luck jack..And come on you cant do that to all that equipment. Think about the little guys like me suffering with LEE stuff.. Hook a brother up. I don't want anything for at least another 10-20 years. So hang in there your story's and your knowledge are worth more bud. Take care.

Hang around till she becomes Presidenthttp://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sexy-naughty-cleavage-sarah-palin-jonas-brothers.jpg

PCJim
10-12-2010, 21:33
Wishing you the best, Jack. Please come back in good health so that your equipment doesn't have to be bludgeoned to death (reloading, that is).