Ahhh!!! Two more weeks! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh!!! Two more weeks!

wrx04
10-15-2010, 10:37
I just called STI to see when my Trojan should be ready and they gave me a time frame of two weeks. The barrel bushing was too tight on my slide and they received the slide this last Tuesday. It doesnt seem like it should take very long to fix this problem:dunno:.....why the heck two weeks? Is this a common wait time for something like this?

It normally wouldnt matter, but this is a brand new gun and i was really pumped to shoot it. I have my reloader all set up and bullets made, but no gun to shoot with. This SUCKS.

EM87
10-15-2010, 11:02
I feel you on this one. Waiting sucks! I was planning on getting the same gun and will have enough money saved a week from today. Then I decided to buy my first house and realized that I would need all the money I could save for that. Then I looked into getting a mortgage and found out that it's next to impossible for me to get one right now because I have an extremely limited credit history. Now I'm thinking about buying the Trojan again but don't know if I should...

I hope the wait goes quick for you! Find something to take your mind off of it.

knedrgr
10-15-2010, 12:18
Then I looked into getting a mortgage and found out that it's next to impossible for me to get one right now because I have an extremely limited credit history. Now I'm thinking about buying the Trojan again but don't know if I should...

Buy the Trojan on one of your CC, and build up credit from there... :supergrin:

wrx04
10-15-2010, 12:55
Nevermind. They just called and said it was an easy fix and should be in the mail monday....cant freakin' wait.:cool:

rsxr22
10-15-2010, 13:38
I would definitely recommend buying the Trojan. It is a very well made 1911 and by far the best in its price point. Better than anything Kimber makes IMO

EM87
10-16-2010, 07:31
Buy the Trojan on one of your CC, and build up credit from there... :supergrin:

That's the problem... I can't even GET a credit card! Banks are really tight nowadays. (And even if I did get one I wouldn't charge $1000 to it unless I could pay it off within the month.)

So as not to hijack the thread or anything, CONGRATS! Monday is a lot better than two weeks from now!

Quack
10-16-2010, 08:35
I would definitely recommend buying the Trojan. It is a very well made 1911 and by far the best in its price point. Better than anything Kimber makes IMO

best $1000 price point gun. now if they would just make a govt size with fixed sights at this price point.