SR9C Holster Question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SR9C Holster Question

methodius
10-16-2010, 21:04
I have an SR9C with the Crimson Trace rail/trigger guard attached. Is there a CC holster that will fit this combinaton. I have been searching the web this evening and have not come up with much of anything.

Thanks,

methodius

methodius
10-24-2010, 16:20
Anyone?

B.Reid
11-05-2010, 08:56
I can't find a decent holster for my SR9c either. Someone must be making one.

ForeverGlock
11-08-2010, 06:59
I want to put one on mine too. All of the holsters I have for the G26 work for the SR9C too but the Glock has the Trace on the back of the grip. There's a guy listed in the want ad holsters section that custom makes them for a very reasonable price. I believe he's from Arkansas. Think I'll go that way when I get the new site. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1194122

methodius
11-13-2010, 08:18
I found one! Ugly BaldHeaded Guy Holsters makes holsters for the SR9C with the CT laser. A good friend of mine recently ordered a holster for a S&W semi-compact 45 and said tyhe quality is top notch. The website is UBGH.com. His prices are quite reasonable too. My friends says he's not great at communication, but does great work in several different styles.

methodius
11-13-2010, 08:21
I found one! Ugly Baldheaded Guy Holsters makes diffeent styles of holsters for the SR9C with CT laser attacjed. A good friend of mine recently received a leather IWB holster from him for a hard to fit model of Smith compact 45. He says the quality is top notch.