xl 650 on the way [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : xl 650 on the way

Bello
10-23-2010, 20:59
my bday is the 26th next tuesday! so wifey helped me out and gave me half the money for it! woot ill be 32! post pics when it gets all set up

GioaJack
10-23-2010, 21:02
She spent the other half on me. :whistling:

Congratulations, have fun... don't blow nothin' up.

Jack

sarge
10-24-2010, 06:50
Congrats on the purchase. You will love it!!

n2extrm
10-24-2010, 07:38
Happybirthday & Congrats it is a great press. You will be very happy.

shotgunred
10-24-2010, 09:19
Is it official? Am I the only guy on this forum without one?:crying:

I had myself talked into one until my trucks transmission blew up last night. A guy on castbullets is selling them for $100 off retail.

Boxerglocker
10-24-2010, 10:39
my bday is the 26th next tuesday! so wifey helped me out and gave me half the money for it! woot ill be 32! post pics when it gets all set up

Congrats on pulling the trigger, what press are you moving from again?

I had myself talked into one until my trucks transmission blew up last night. A guy on castbullets is selling them for $100 off retail.

Man that sucks Mike... 650 or not.... unless it's abosolutely like new $100 off ain't much really.... just be patient and save up for the new one... openign brand new ones direct from the factory has such an appeal... trust me :supergrin:

shotgunred
10-24-2010, 11:33
What sucks is I do have the cash sitting in my wallet. But that is going to just put a dent in a new tyranny. He is selling new dillons. Claims he is selling at dealer cost because hasn't met his min dealer quota with Dillon .
Oh well it isn't the end of the world and I still own a 550. It would have really sucked if I had already sold my 550.

Boxerglocker
10-24-2010, 11:52
What sucks is I do have the cash sitting in my wallet. But that is going to just put a dent in a new tyranny. He is selling new dillons. Claims he is selling at dealer cost because hasn't met his min dealer quota with Dillon .
Oh well it isn't the end of the world and I still own a 550. It would have really sucked if I had already sold my 550.

Make sure he is drop shipping direct from Dillon to ensure you get the current upgraded model.... The newest ones have zerk fitting in the pivot bolts for ease of lubing/maintenance. I was at DGS, in Kirkland yesterday they had one on the display asked what they were gonna discount the press being that it was not the newest one. LOL, the manager had a panic attack. :rofl:

Bob2223
10-24-2010, 12:14
Congrats on the 650! :thumbsup:

Bob

Bello
10-24-2010, 13:47
Congrats on pulling the trigger, what press are you moving from again?

Man that sucks Mike... 650 or not.... unless it's abosolutely like new $100 off ain't much really.... just be patient and save up for the new one... openign brand new ones direct from the factory has such an appeal... trust me :supergrin:

moving from a redding boss single stage and a lee classic single stage

shotgunred
10-24-2010, 14:18
Just make sure that your new press isn't a felony in N.J.:tongueout:

Haven't they outlawed everything else?

Bello
10-24-2010, 16:20
ya its pretty much a dick state to have a taste for guns but i get by.

WiskyT
10-24-2010, 16:34
Just make sure that your new press isn't a felony in N.J.:tongueout:

Haven't they outlawed everything else?

Yeah, don't let more than 15rnds collect in the Acro bin:supergrin:

shotgunred
10-24-2010, 19:35
Well at least your not fred. I hear the cali is going to limit you to purchasing 1 one hundred pack of primers every other month. :tongueout:

Bello
10-24-2010, 20:02
Yeah, don't let more than 15rnds collect in the Acro bin:supergrin:

some ****** told me its ten round mag cap!?! i coulda swore i read like ten sites said 15 in jersey!

WiskyT
10-25-2010, 14:13
Well at least your not fred. I hear the cali is going to limit you to purchasing 1 one hundred pack of primers every other month. :tongueout:

It's alright, harry reid is building a nice choochoo train for $8 billion that will wisk Fred to Nevada in air conditioned comfort where he can buy all the primers and ammo he wants.

WiskyT
10-25-2010, 14:14
some ****** told me its ten round mag cap!?! i coulda swore i read like ten sites said 15 in jersey!

It was 15 when I moved out 7 years ago, I doubt it changed. But you might want to make sure. The NJSP website has a firearms section on it with most of that info.

fredj338
10-25-2010, 15:27
Not quite that bad, but most of the gunshops have been pushed out of their communites & the ones left hose you for products. $40/1K primers last time I checked.:crying: The new law coming on line in 2011 denies us mail order ammo. Some dickwad liberal will add primers & powder soon after. Yeah, it sucks to live here, but the weather is fricking great!:yawn:
I can still drive to Vegas in 4hrs, buy whatever I need & get back in the same day. Yes it will be a PITA, but it is an option. Buy enough, the diff in sales tax would pay for my gas, fricking liberals/progressives are ruining the entire country.

Bello
10-30-2010, 15:20
My XL650 and all my goodies came today! I built half the addition to my bench and my father in law forgot the 3/4 plywood. Sigh.... so monday it will be finished and i can start putting it together. Will post pics when finished