Windows Sign In [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Windows Sign In

rfrf
10-30-2010, 07:09
How do I set windows so I can sign in with a minimum of passwords and logins ? Thanks in advance. You guys have always been a lot of help.

RFRF

Drjones
10-30-2010, 12:49
- what version of windows are you running?

- Is this a work or personal machine? If work, TALK TO YOUR OFFICE IT GUY AND DON'T MAKE CHANGES YOURSELF.

- What is your login procedure now? i.e.; how many passwords/logins do you have to do?

rfrf
10-30-2010, 20:10
My computer is a new HP Windows 7 laptop. The sign in requires a password. It is for personal use, Thanks, RFRF

stolivar
10-30-2010, 21:41
go to control panel then user accounts. on the right you will see change passwords. put in your old one but don't put one in for the new one.

steve

Toyman
11-01-2010, 06:31
How do I set windows so I can sign in with a minimum of passwords and logins ? Thanks in advance. You guys have always been a lot of help.

RFRF

My computer is a new HP Windows 7 laptop. The sign in requires a password. It is for personal use, Thanks, RFRF

You wanted a minimum number of passwords and logins, then you state you use A password. One password is the minimum for one login.

Do you still have the box the computer came in? :rofl:

rfrf
11-01-2010, 06:44
I put no password in when asked and now I can turn on and log in with no request for a log in or password. Thanks again, it worked RFRF