You ever recorded yourself doing it? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : You ever recorded yourself doing it?

XDRoX
10-31-2010, 00:32
You know, just to see what you look like:whistling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVq0ADL-fg

fredj338
10-31-2010, 00:34
Wow, glad to see you had your cloths on. I was worried there was gonna be something I didn't really want to see.:scared:

eXistenZ
10-31-2010, 00:35
Even done live web shows.

Wait. Oh...this is the reloading forum. :outtahere:

XDRoX
10-31-2010, 00:43
Wow, glad to see you had your cloths on. I was worried there was gonna be something I didn't really want to see.:scared:

Man, you're up late Fred.

We must have shot over 1000 rounds today. The old timers at the range hate us. They yelled at El_Nin0619 for going through the range bucket for brass.:rofl: Of course he gave them a piece of his mind.

So after that we asked everybody at the range if we could have their brass and they all said yes. We cleaned up. 9mm, 308, and 223.

The range officers were actually irritated that we were picking up everybody's brass. One guy said that if we really need brass that bad, the range sells it. Why would we want to buy it when it's laying on the ground for free:rofl:

We'd love if you'd come down in the next week or two to give us a lesson.
I'll PM you.

EL_NinO619
10-31-2010, 00:43
You perv. It does turn me on a little..:whistling: The dillon, calm down guys.. I like this, now i can do QC from the comfort of my home..:popcorn:I bet you Jack is going to be real disappointed when he wakes up from his drug induced coma to find out there is no nudity in this. Cant wait for his reply.:fred::steamed:

AA#5
10-31-2010, 01:23
I don't have a progressive press, but it looks like those cases were already primed. Don't you have to push the handle forward to prime on a Dillon?

XDRoX
10-31-2010, 01:41
I don't have a progressive press, but it looks like those cases were already primed. Don't you have to push the handle forward to prime on a Dillon?

You are correct. You do have to push the handle forward to prime. I had already primed these. This was all once fired crimped brass. So before this video, I tumbled, resized/deprimed, swaged, trimmed, deburred, tumbled, and primed.

I don't even have a die in station one. I plan on getting an RCBS X-die soon for station one.

Bello
10-31-2010, 05:43
lol and i thought it would be you and el nino mowing yards :rofl:

GioaJack
10-31-2010, 08:39
You perv. It does turn me on a little..:whistling: The dillon, calm down guys.. I like this, now i can do QC from the comfort of my home..:popcorn:I bet you Jack is going to be real disappointed when he wakes up from his drug induced coma to find out there is no nudity in this. Cant wait for his reply.:fred::steamed:

OH GOOD GOD... the mere innuendo of XDRoX and EL NINO cavorting around in front of a video recording device is enough to make me wish for a quick transition to the other side.

The hell with my morning coffee and cigarettes, I'm gonna chew a handful of morphine and get this disturbing vision out of my mind.

I'M GONNA BE SICK, I'M GONNA BE SICK... GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU STUPID DOG!!!:puking:

Jack

shotgunred
10-31-2010, 09:50
You ever recorded yourself doing it?
No! I know that I am ugly. I prefer to watch videos of women doing it, even if they don't know what they are doing.:cool: