Ahh the wonderful month of November!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ahh the wonderful month of November!!!

CC Glock
11-01-2010, 19:25
Well i was sitting on the stand today, got there about 1:30. I hadn't seen a good buck out of this stand yet and had decided to move it after this sit. At about 5:10 I heard alittle crashing after doing a little gunting and here comes a good shooter buck. He wasnt real tall but pretty wide, his body was a MONSTER though. He would of been about my 3rd biggest buck. Even though he never gave me a shot, he never knew i was there and it really boosted my confidence in the stand location. I love me some November weather, it was in the high 50's with a calm wind.

Good luck Guys
Ben

GeorgiaRedfish
11-01-2010, 19:28
Keep it up you get him!

Don't feel bad I've been hunting for four years, and the only males I've seen in the stand are button bucks. I have yet to see a deer rack in the stand.

CC Glock
11-01-2010, 19:38
Thanks man. I am truly blessed in where i get to hunt. Its a track of land about 550 acres in the middle of a smallish town. Only bow hunting and very few people allowed to hunt. They had sold of some land and doing some construction so it has messed with the deer alittle. I usually have already killed a good buck by now but they have changed their pattern alittle .

GeorgiaRedfish
11-01-2010, 19:40
Well I just got a stretch of unhunted land, I used to hunt WMA that was for the birds might get lucky with a buck this year.