Go vote!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Go vote!!!

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 09:46
Doesn't matter how you vote, it's your right to make that choice but I lot of people have died to make sure you have that right. Don't let that ultimate sacrifice be in vain.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Well, unless you live in Chicago you're only supposed to vote once. :supergrin:

This is one situation where we really are doing it for the children.

Jack

XDRoX
11-02-2010, 10:04
Just filled out my ballot.

fredj338
11-02-2010, 10:08
I agree Jack, too many folks don't & then complain about how things are. VOTE!Although one should vote smart. Me thinks that is not voting Dem. Each of us to live w/ our choices though.

Boxerglocker
11-02-2010, 10:08
Me too... tough decisions in WA state :dunno: One party wants to take away my guns... the other take my job and send it overseas.

Anyone here interested in having the US military's bloodline, Air Force KC refueling tanker made by the French??? :upeyes:

dr_hefley
11-02-2010, 10:12
I was there at 7:05 this morning. There were already people standing in line, our precinct only had 2 machines.

I'm still leery of this electronic voting system. Seems like it'd be perfect to tamper with resulting in voter fraud. I'd rather fill out a paper ballot and have it physically counted by real humans. Guess I'm old fashioned.

XDRoX
11-02-2010, 10:15
I agree Jack, too many folks don't & then complain about how things are. VOTE!Although one should vote smart. Me thinks that is not voting Dem. Each of us to live w/ our choices though.

And our choices suck:crying:
There is a thread on calguns right now for poeple that voted for Brown:steamed:
On Calguns! We're screwed Fred.

Fiorina may have a fighting chance.

ron59
11-02-2010, 10:20
I early voted on Saturday.

In and out in under 15 minutes.

November Sunrise
11-02-2010, 10:23
I did my part to rid the area of liberalism by voting. I just hope the labor unions are watching as they too are becoming extinct from there own demise.
Think of your kids like Jack says. Get out and put your 2 cents in.

Zombie Steve
11-02-2010, 10:33
Did my part to take out the trash. And before someone asks what this has to do with reloading, look at this picture:

http://www.dillonprecision.com/uimages//2011_Calendar_Front_Cover_m.jpg

dwhite53
11-02-2010, 10:43
Got'er done. It felt good participating in setting a new direction.

Those who don't vote, don't get to complain.

All the Best,
D. White

D. Manley
11-02-2010, 10:47
Doesn't matter how you vote, it's your right to make that choice but I lot of people have died to make sure you have that right. Don't let that ultimate sacrifice be in vain.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Well, unless you live in Chicago you're only supposed to vote once. :supergrin:

This is one situation where we really are doing it for the children.

Jack

That's a big +! and can't be over-stressed! Our message needs to be so loud it can't be ignored.

Just1More
11-02-2010, 10:49
Is obama running? We need more hope and change!!!

ilgunguygt
11-02-2010, 10:57
I did my part. I can say I am proud to vote straight ticket this year.

ron59
11-02-2010, 11:28

Straight ticket here, too.

Vote 'em out, I say!

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 11:33

Straight ticket here, too.

Vote 'em out, I say!

Ah... should I take this to mean you guys are anti-gay? That seems to be a bit less than tolerant. :dunno:

Jack

10mmbob
11-02-2010, 11:36
Just voted. Here in Illinois, our choices to fill Obama's old Senate seat clearly suck. I just held my nose and voted for the Repub. Mark Kirk. He sucks alittle less than the Dem. Liberal Democrats prepare yourself for the Tea Party Enema!!!

EL_NinO619
11-02-2010, 11:59
I am going to do my part. I just can't believe that a lot of my friends are not even voting. As Chris said, I am also amazed that people on Calguns are voting for jerry brown, and Boxer. CA is so brain washed, its scary..Good OP

XDRoX
11-02-2010, 12:02
I just can't believe that a lot of my friends are not even voting.

Me to, but that's a good thing. Most of my friends vote Dem.:rofl:

ilgunguygt
11-02-2010, 12:56
Yeah, I have talked to a lot of dems here locally that arent going to vote. A few told me that they would rather not vote than vote republican. I just laughed and said "Thank you for your support." They couldnt understand it.

D. Manley
11-02-2010, 13:24
I am going to do my part. I just can't believe that a lot of my friends are not even voting. As Chris said, I am also amazed that people on Calguns are voting for jerry brown, and Boxer. CA is so brain washed, its scary..Good OP

I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that kind of mentality...

alphacat
11-02-2010, 13:29
I went and stood in line to vote.....
It was to hard on me, next time I'll have to vote absentee ballot.
Getting old is a pain it the rear....:fred:

I Voted!:patriot:

djf
11-02-2010, 13:35
Went and voted to throw the bum (our Democrat Representative) out.

Tactical black
11-02-2010, 13:35
I already voted :cool:

XDRoX
11-02-2010, 13:37
I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that kind of mentality...

I've heard that Brown is more gun friendly than Whitman:dunno: At least that's what some of them are saying on calguns.

LASTRESORT20
11-02-2010, 13:38
I did my part to rid the area of liberalism by voting. I just hope the labor unions are watching as they too are becoming extinct from there own demise.
Think of your kids like Jack says. Get out and put your 2 cents in.

Good Job! ^^^

I did my share also!! Think of the Kids & `Our Country....

WiskyT
11-02-2010, 13:47
I cast the first ballot in my precinct at 0630. R

fredj338
11-02-2010, 14:11
I've heard that Brown is more gun friendly than Whitman:dunno: At least that's what some of them are saying on calguns.

Pure BS. As AG, he didn't relax CCW laws in Kommifornia. He could have mandated shall issue here but would not. He is also the reason the state is in such an economic mess as he was the one who allowed the public employees to unionize. Why lazy prison guards are making $100K/yr w/ 90% retirement!:steamed: If he gets in & prop 25 passes, sell your house & move because that will be the final push over the edge of the cliff.:crying:

PCJim
11-02-2010, 14:15
My vote was cast by 8:30 this morning. Not many in the line, probably due to early voting.

Let's hope that enough gun-loving responsible citizens can reload our legislature with the right kind of decision makers, ones that will listen to the people instead of enacting laws that the people clearly do not want.

Gunnut 45/454
11-02-2010, 14:23
Jack
Your so right I go vote every time with the faces of those that gave there lives for us running through my mind! I feel I'm there voice! God bless there souls!:supergrin:

raven11
11-02-2010, 14:32
Me too... tough decisions in WA state :dunno: One party wants to take away my guns... the other take my job and send it overseas.

Anyone here interested in having the US military's bloodline, Air Force KC refueling tanker made by the French??? :upeyes:

after you spend a day with KC-135 crew chiefs trust me at this point they are one midnight shift away from mounting AF1 with a hose and drogue and system and flying it up and down New York in protest that they still can't get a refueling tanker

if you look at the facts the A330 is the better tanker, it is larger, more efficient, and can be built immediately. the only argument for the KC767 is a smaller "footprint" on tarmac

i don't care if it is french, heck half of our airlines fly Airbus and all the guns i own are European besides my one AR

Longhammer
11-02-2010, 14:40
Mark my words. This change of course will be blamed on Democrats "not getting the message out." When in fact their message was understood completely.
The annalysts will work on their spin and try to rationalize their losses and after this Democratic agenda is dissmantled by conservative common sense. Liberal leaders will be defending their flawed policies that America rejected so soundly. There will be no soul searching. only the assignment of blame.

ilgunguygt
11-02-2010, 14:43
I almost forgot, I took my 10 year old son with me today. We squeezed into the booth together and I showed him what it means to be an American. He was very eager to learn and do it.

OkieGunNut
11-02-2010, 14:47
I cast my ballot at 8:00am and there were already 250 on the machine's counter. I had to wait about 10 minutes in line.

Cheytac
11-02-2010, 14:52
Done... :wavey:

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 15:04
I cast my ballot at 8:00am and there were already 250 on the machine's counter. I had to wait about 10 minutes in line.

Okie... you didn't mix your vote did you? :supergrin:

Jack

EL_NinO619
11-02-2010, 15:32

They are absolutely wrong. People think Meg is anti gun because she would not sell them on Ebay.

EL_NinO619
11-02-2010, 15:37
Ya, guns or not. I am not Voting for this guy..:dunno::steamed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIlzYD4tk78

ilgunguygt
11-02-2010, 15:42

Jack
As long as he treats it as a fast vote, its OK. Didnt you learn that from the other thread?

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 15:43
Ya, guns or not. I am not Voting for this guy..:dunno::steamed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIlzYD4tk78

Fiances do the same thing. :whistling:

Jack

Maverick13
11-02-2010, 15:47
"you spent '09 ramming it down our throats. We will spend '10 & '12 shoving it up your *****." Tea Party sign. Did my share of shoving yesterday afternoon!

DylTheThrill
11-02-2010, 15:50
Can't complain if you don't vote!

fredj338
11-02-2010, 18:32

Jack

Jack, don't be abrasive.:tongueout:

roadforeman
11-02-2010, 18:52
Voted absentee two weeks ago. I never miss an election.

n2extrm
11-02-2010, 18:53
I went straight out after work. I pray we get the people we need in office. Here in NY I fear it maybe a loosing battle. At least I get the personal satisfaction of voting against their ***es.

Palidino may be a little to much for some, but I kinda liked the way he was. He reminded me of Popeye "I am what I am". He made no apologies, never changed his stance, nice to see a man stick to his stance for a change.

PCJim
11-02-2010, 19:44
I just stepped outside to let the dog do her business. There was definitely a noise out there to be heard. I don't know which was louder - the pathetic wailing of the libracrats or the exuberance of the republicans.

nostradumass
11-02-2010, 20:15
I voted early. Here in Charlotte every dang Bond has passed again and alot of same city council are staying in, its starting to look and sound alot like a Fat Albert cartoon when they meet :crying:

Charlotte is a lost cause.

WiskyT
11-02-2010, 20:49
I voted early. Here in Charlotte every dang Bond has passed again and alot of same city council are staying in, its starting to look and sound alot like a Fat Albert cartoon when they meet :crying:

Charlotte is a lost cause.

Yeah, kissel won out here in God's country too. Go figure, a district so Republican half the seats don't even have dem candidates and a dem wins in a Republican wave. I wonder why I was the only one in line who didn't register at the same time I voted? All of these people whipping out a drivers license and registering and voting. This was at 0630, so I guess they had a long day with many licenses in their pocket.

I smell a rat.

EL_NinO619
11-02-2010, 20:53
GOP takes the house.

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 20:58
Yeah, kissel won out here in God's country too. Go figure, a district so Republican half the seats don't even have dem candidates and a dem wins in a Republican wave. I wonder why I was the only one in line who didn't register at the same time I voted? All of these people whipping out a drivers license and registering and voting. This was at 0630, so I guess they had a long day with many licenses in their pocket.

I smell a rat.

Probably just your upper lip.

Jack

Zombie Steve
11-02-2010, 20:58
What the hell is going on up north, Jack? I have Southern Colorado all straightened out and conservative, but you've been slacking in the Denver / Boulder workings. Just when are you going to whip those pansies in shape?

GioaJack
11-02-2010, 21:02
What the hell is going on up north, Jack? I have Southern Colorado all straightened out and conservative, but you've been slacking in the Denver / Boulder workings. Just when are you going to whip those pansies in shape?

The only time I go down the hill is to shoot or go to the doctors... I don't associate with those flatlanders. Now you see why. (Stupid idiots, I hope they all freeze to death in the dark.)

Jack

MrGlock21
11-02-2010, 21:04
... I'd rather fill out a paper ballot and have it physically counted by real humans. .......

Me too. Absolutely.
Any machine involved is subject to failure; machines also need to be maintained by people who are not closely watched.

NonPCnraRN
11-02-2010, 21:57
Me too. Absolutely.
Any machine involved is subject to failure; machines also need to be maintained by people who are not closely watched.

Remember the hanging chads, the dimples instead of holes punched? I swear anyone who can't follow simple instructions and cannot punch a clean hole next to where your candidate's name is, should not be allowed to vote. It doesn't matter whether it is electronic or manual, some people are just too stupid to do it correctly. It is scary that those people will decide issues that control intimate aspects of our daily lives. You can call me racist, I dont care, if you can't read a ballot printed in English then you shouldn't be voting either.

fredj338
11-02-2010, 23:56
Remember the hanging chads, the dimples instead of holes punched? I swear anyone who can't follow simple instructions and cannot punch a clean hole next to where your candidate's name is, should not be allowed to vote. It doesn't matter whether it is electronic or manual, some people are just too stupid to do it correctly. It is scary that those people will decide issues that control intimate aspects of our daily lives. You can call me racist, I dont care, if you can't read a ballot printed in English then you shouldn't be voting either.
HA! One reason I said I could never live in Florida, people are too stupid to vote properly & they are gonna cut my hair or cook my food? I don't think so. Of course, now I have to move from Kommifornia. The people here are truely fruits & nuts, no common sense & most w/ the IQ of a bowl of noodles. A recent poll before the election says 93% THINK THE STATE IS GOING THE WRONG WAY! Then they go vote Brown & Boxer, seriously, really? Ya can't change the govt unless you change the ****ers that you send there.:steamed:

norton
11-03-2010, 04:47
HA! One reason I said I could never live in Florida, people are too stupid to vote properly & they are gonna cut my hair or cook my food? I don't think so. Of course, now I have to move from Kommifornia. The people here are truely fruits & nuts, no common sense & most w/ the IQ of a bowl of noodles. A recent poll before the election says 93% THINK THE STATE IS GOING THE WRONG WAY! Then they go vote Brown & Boxer, seriously, really? Ya can't change the govt unless you change the ****ers that you send there.:steamed:

Well Fred, it seems like what passes for a Republican/Conservative in California is a sell out like Arnold S.
My guess is, there are too many people on the Govt dole, or on govt payroll, for free enterprise citizens to overcome.
Better get out while you can.