The Rock Stars Are Back [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Stars Are Back

9mmParabellum
11-02-2010, 16:02
How many of you have taken a class with Magpul? And would you like to take this class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XCv0X6SqUg

in_this_city
11-02-2010, 16:05
I havent taken a Magpul class personally, but I know some people who have taken the handgun course and praise it. I would love to take a shotgun course with Magpul if I had the time and money.

dc2integra
11-08-2010, 19:29
nice video

mixflip
11-08-2010, 19:43
I plan on taking a Magpul class next year if possible. I hope I can take a few pics with the rockstars at shot show 2011 this January and maybe do a quick interview for my youtube channel?

B Coyote
11-08-2010, 20:46
That video set is excellent. They present a new (I've never seen it before) way to select-a-slug and really show the differences between the 870/11xx/500/Benelli operating systems.

The third disc contains all of their drills broken down into each platform shown at full and 50% speed, which is great.

Highly recommended.

bc

Edited to add: I'd take that class in a HEARTBEAT, if I could.

CTfam
11-09-2010, 16:12
All I can say is the Handgun DVD was excellent. Very well produced and covered a lot of material. I would buy this DVD or take the class with no hesitation.

Specks
11-10-2010, 11:05
All I can say is the Handgun DVD was excellent. Very well produced and covered a lot of material. I would buy this DVD or take the class with no hesitation.

I just received this for my birthday. I've only had time to watch the first dvd, but I've enjoyed it. Quick question: What gun are the instructors shooting? Looks like a S&W M&P but which caliber? 45?

CTfam
11-10-2010, 13:09
I just received this for my birthday. I've only had time to watch the first dvd, but I've enjoyed it. Quick question: What gun are the instructors shooting? Looks like a S&W M&P but which caliber? 45?

M&P 9s I believe... In the concealed carry chapter they have M&P 45 compacts if I remeber correctly.

in_this_city
11-13-2010, 18:12
Yes they are M&P 9mm. In the new Dynamic Shotgun DVD they have switched over to Nighthawk Predators.

Im really hoping to take one of their courses next year when they are near my area.

varmint6
11-18-2010, 17:33
Great company have not taken a class with them yet.
lots of friends have when the economy flips I will for sure..

Critias
11-18-2010, 17:40
How do their training dvds work, in terms of drills or stuff you can do at an average range? Do their basic drills require a bunch of pop-up targets, movement, shooting from weird positions, etc?

I'd like to pick up some basic shotgun skills, but I'm kind of limited by what my local range(s) allow.