CZ 75 Compact 9MM Satin Nickel - WOW! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CZ 75 Compact 9MM Satin Nickel - WOW!

righteoushoot
11-05-2010, 11:39
I ran across this on the CZ site. This link is to a better/actual Pic:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/13657-55.html

Man this looks sweet!:wow: I am even willing to get the Non-Decocker version for this. Steel frame, durable Satin Nickel finish, what's not to like?

Anyone have one they care to share thoughts about? Pics are also acceptable. :whistling:

The CZ P07 Duty has the ability to convert from saftey to decocker option. They have a video link on the CZ P07 Duty page. Does this option exist for the 75 Compact? Now that would be an interesting setup.

the perfesser
11-05-2010, 17:53
Does this option exist for the 75 Compact? Now that would be an interesting setup.

Not as a factory option.

schmeky
11-06-2010, 15:36
Righteoushoot,

I am not a fan of the Omega trigger system used on the P07, however there is nothing wrong with the function and reliablity of the Omega.

The nickeled compact uses the standard CZ trigger set-up, i.e. DA/SA or cocked and locked. I am a huge fan of the CZ Competition hammer which can be installed in the compact you're looking at. The Competition hammer is not Omega compatible.

The Compact is heavy for carry, but can be done. CZ's have well deserved reputation for outstanding out of the box accuracy and reliability.

righteoushoot
11-06-2010, 17:55
The Comp Hammer looks like an interesting upgrade. Thanks for the heads up.

The added weight of the steel frame Compact is actually what I am looking for. The Satin finish was a bonus on top of that. The only thing holding me back is that it is not a De-cocker model.

I suppose I would have to get used to manually dropping the hammer after loading if I don't want to carry in Condition 1. Then again, I do have an 82. There is quite a lot of hammer surface on that model to assist in a secure manual de-cock.

Maybe just suck it up and settle :crying: for a PCR. Boo hoo. :supergrin:

bac1023
11-25-2010, 21:38
Very cool :cool:

deeHKman
11-29-2010, 19:48
Very nice, RSR had a Special Run of CZ97B's a couple years ago. I missed out on that. Too many stays in the Hospital back then. I hope there is another run. The satin nickel can be cleaned with flitz if it ever looks like it needs it. That's whay CZ told me for mine. Congrats on a great CZ,d:wavey: