No loading or shooting till next week. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : No loading or shooting till next week.

GioaJack
11-05-2010, 13:08
Not me, our very own IndyGunFreak.

It appears that our pool little baby has a cold in his nose and has left him feeling a bit less than his normal chipper self... alright, alright, grumpier than usual.

Just saw the News Flash on Fox News... thought I'd pass it on. (Don't get near him, he's a carrier. :whistling:)

Jack

Hogpauls
11-05-2010, 21:53
Silly boy! I don't know what the weather is like in Indiana but I would think it's too cold to go swimming unless the poor is heated. :supergrin:

Bob2223
11-05-2010, 22:00
Not me, our very own IndyGunFreak.

It appears that our pool little baby has a cold in his nose and has left him feeling a bit less than his normal chipper self... alright, alright, grumpier than usual.

Just saw the News Flash on Fox News... thought I'd pass it on. (Don't get near him, he's a carrier. :whistling:)

Jack

He's 50 miles north of me, up there where it's flat.

Bob

norton
11-06-2010, 06:05
The flat land helps to keep our goats from tipping over.

IndyGunFreak
11-06-2010, 06:07
Silly boy! I don't know what the weather is like in Indiana but I would think it's too cold to go swimming unless the poor is heated. :supergrin:

LOL...

Man, I don't really feel "sick"(puking, etc..) just a horrid head cold/chest cold and lost my voice. I don't smoke or cast indoors, so I know it's no that.

I've always been pretty lucky w/ stuff like this, but looks like this might stick around for a few days. :(

I'll hit the range next week hopefully.. If anything, I've got nothing to do but sit on GT and make fun of Jack.. :)

IGF

Bob2223
11-06-2010, 08:12
LOL...

Man, I don't really feel "sick"(puking, etc..) just a horrid head cold/chest cold and lost my voice. I don't smoke or cast indoors, so I know it's no that.

I've always been pretty lucky w/ stuff like this, but looks like this might stick around for a few days. :(

I'll hit the range next week hopefully.. If anything, I've got nothing to do but sit on GT and make fun of Jack.. :)

IGF

I just got over the same thing about a week ago, it's going around.

Bob

robin303
11-06-2010, 11:11
He's 50 miles north of me, up there where it's flat.

Bob

Your kidding. :wow: And he calls everybody flatlanders. :whistling:

IndyGunFreak
11-06-2010, 12:10

LOL...

I remember a few times going to Tennessee to pick up Inmates.. It was great, but the roads drove me crazy.. Up and Down, Up and Down.... How often do some of you guys go through vehicle transmissions? ;)

GioaJack
11-06-2010, 12:16

I'm not 50 miles north of Bob, Indy is.

I'm at 8700 feet, where real men live... you flatlander! :whistling:

Jack

Zombie Steve
11-06-2010, 12:51
I'm at 6,200 feet and have pretty much figured that 8,500 feet is the cutoff for sanity. If you don't believe me, go hang out with some locals in Breckenridge or Vail.

The brain needs SOME oxygen, Jack...

GioaJack
11-06-2010, 12:55
I'm at 6,200 feet and have pretty much figured that 8,500 feet is the cutoff for sanity. If you don't believe me, go hang out with some locals in Breckenridge or Vail.

The brain needs SOME oxygen, Jack...

I have a hose... and don't pick on me, I'm sick and old.

Jack

Zombie Steve
11-06-2010, 13:16
OK, ok, ok...

Jack is a wonderful individual, somehow less nuts than most that live above 8,500 feet and puts eggs in his spaghetti.

GioaJack
11-06-2010, 13:19
OK, ok, ok...

Jack is a wonderful individual, somehow less nuts than most that live above 8,500 feet and puts eggs in his spaghetti.

Oooouuu... good idea, now I know what's for dinner. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Jack

Bob2223
11-06-2010, 13:26
Oooouuu... good idea, now I know what's for dinner. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Jack

Bananas and spaghetti ?
You need to slide down the hill a ways.
Below 2-3000 ft you dont even need an air tank.

Bob