Happy Birthday USMC [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday USMC

aippi
11-09-2010, 19:10
Happy Birthday my Brothers. As long as there is a United States Marine Corps there will be a United States of America.

dc2integra
11-09-2010, 19:29
U.S.M.C recruit here go to boot camp on Dec 17th :supergrin:

aippi
11-09-2010, 20:02
Thank you for kicking in when we need you. When you get there just stand straight, only speak when asked something and scream the answer at the top of your lungs. Other then that, mouth shut eyes and ears wide open. Everything is designed to make you stronger, faster and confident in your ability. The things you learn and do there will last you a life time. If you are going to the Island you picked a good time as it is hot as hell in the Summer. I am a Floridian and hit it in September and the Northern boys had a tough time. I returned there six years ago to watch my Daughter Graduate and except for a few building changes, I knew my way around after 30+ years. You will never forget the place.

mixflip
11-09-2010, 22:24
Happy B-day Marines! Former Devil Doc here, and I would gladly spend my Navy enlistment with the Marines all over again. There's nothing like having 20 Marines watching your back when we went bar hopping in a foreign country!

MrMurphy
11-09-2010, 22:48
I'll leave this here, mostly because somewhere, there's a Marine with a shotgun.

RedHaze
11-09-2010, 23:07
We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan and have lost 9 Marines in the last 4 days. Semper Fidelis Brothers.

Just remember, not all marines are getting drunk in vegas for the Corps 235th... They're on post, on patrol, getting the little rest they can before getting up to do it again. And they do it for their brothers, so they haven't died in vein.

0311 here... Out now and living the good life.

Ps- you're a day early...

Guser
11-10-2010, 02:35
235 years old today. I left active duty when the Corps was only 188 years old.

Semper Fi!

ZekerMan
11-10-2010, 02:58
Semper Fi!! Once a Marine always a Marine!
USMC 1971-1973

ZekerMan

aippi
11-10-2010, 17:01
My fellow Jarheads. If you ever get a chance to Thank Mr. Murphy for leaving this post wishing us all a happy Birthday here please do. Other sites pulled the same post. On some I had to post it again with a shotgun question just to keep it there. If only all the sites had Moderators like this who did their jobs but with sence and respect for the members like Murph does.

Not blowing smoke up your pipe there Murph, I just tell it like it is, as I always do. You have class, thanks man.

MrMurphy
11-11-2010, 08:35
I've stood many a watch on duty, just never with a shotgun. :)

I know how it is.

frankr
11-13-2010, 01:15
USMC Platoon 343 Paris Island SC 1963
:usmc: