local gun show saturday [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : local gun show saturday

woodrowNC
11-10-2010, 15:21
not a big show but it's got a good stock of guns. i'm coming home with a sa gi champion or a 4in mil-spec. i was gonna wait until after my surgery but wtf. i can't stand it. i've the patience of a hornet. thanks md357 for the advice.
oh, and happy veterans day tomorrow for all who gave and are still giving. i work at a marine corp air station and it's a very big deal, as well it should be.

deputy tom
11-10-2010, 15:37
woodrow,I hope you find what you're looking for at the show and that your surgery goes well.tom.:cool:

woodrowNC
11-10-2010, 15:47
woodrow,I hope you find what you're looking for at the show and that your surgery goes well.tom.:cool:

thanks bro. me too. and i hope they have what i want. i've got to get some shooting in. everyone i've talked to with the chest zipper says 8 wks with no shooting. so i ask...what about a .22? one things for sure. if i can't shoot for 8 wks, i'm gonna have the cleanest guns in north carolina. :cool:

bluelineman
11-11-2010, 21:23
Good luck with your recovery! :thumbsup: You'll have plenty of free time to post here between gun cleanings. :supergrin: