Hornady l-n-load a p [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hornady l-n-load a p

shotgunred
11-11-2010, 16:35
Whats going on? Everywhere I check it has gone up in price in the last week. Manventure went up $20. today. Also just to get one setup with a case feeder you either pay through the nose or order from several sites. Several places have it listed as more than a Dillon 650. My local sportsman price went up $50 in the last month.
Has the bullet feeder really caused enough demand for the price increase in existing products?

GioaJack
11-11-2010, 17:14
Kinda like the number one hooker... quality is always in demand. :whistling:

Jack

Colorado4Wheel
11-11-2010, 17:26
What was the price on manventure before?

unclebob
11-11-2010, 17:27
For some reason Barnum & Bailey comes too mind.:whistling:

shotgunred
11-11-2010, 18:14
What was the price on manventure before?

old $369
current $386.23

Boxerglocker
11-11-2010, 18:59
Kinda like the number one hooker... quality is always in demand. :whistling:
Jack

True... kinda negates the whole "Blue machines are overpriced" view doesn't it?

Bob2223
11-11-2010, 19:05

The press just went up $17 :upeyes:

Lets wait and see what the blue stuff does the first of the year ? :whistling:

Bob

GioaJack
11-11-2010, 19:33

Dear Sir: (That's you BG... I'm used to writing fiction)

Your implied hypothesis has been taken under careful consideration and it has been determined that the answer is dictated by which side of economic theory one leans to.

It could be argued, and quite convincingly I might point out, that a product in demand, given a finite production capability, will by virtue morph into a product in short supply. If demand remains constant, or increases, the perceived value to the end consumer of said product increases proportionally hence an increase in retail price.

The contrary position would be that some people simply have no idea what they are doing. Those people are referred to as Democrats.

I sincerely hope this elementary lesson in capitalism has left you sufficiently enlightened.

(Personally I like the hooker analogy better... even I can understand that.)

Professor of economics and tofu aficionado,

Jack

Boxerglocker
11-11-2010, 19:57
Man, this is getting to be no fun anymore... it's like fishing in a barrel, with my shotgun! :supergrin:

$17 is roughly 6-7%... I expect Dillon will follow suit... of course with the bullet promo ending that negates value to a degree...my point is what I have stated in the past, the LNL is a great machine... no doubt... just the whole it's cheaper too... always kills the arguement in comparison is all. I feel for me in the past that it has had limitations that the price does not negate.
I always said that eventually as it gained strength in market share, the price would go up.
Let's remember here folks, Horandy can afford to give up profits in comparison to Dillon for marketing purposes of the reloading line. They have a significant sister corporation that finances them until they can get that chunk of the market... they sell bullets.

shotgunred
11-11-2010, 20:10
The biggest advantage of the LNL over the 650 is the cost of caliber changes. Even without dies its close to $71 less a caliber.

lnl shell plate 30 bushings 10 total $40
650 caliber conversion 76 tool head 25 powder funnel 10 total $111

Boxerglocker
11-11-2010, 20:37
The biggest advantage of the LNL over the 650 is the cost of caliber changes. Even without dies its close to $71 less a caliber.

The specific powder funnel comes with a XL650 conversion... Yes your right, it's cheaper in most cases because the XL650 conversion comes with all the caliber specific parts for the casefeeder too. However, something I recently discovered is that there are several XL650 conversions that with the exception of one or two parts are pretty much the same as others.

For example: I was looking to get a .380 Auto conversion and found the .223 conversion to be the same with the exception of one $3 part (casefeeder slider arm bushing) and that I would have to use my 9mm powder funnel.
I will be going ahead and buying the .223 even though I won't be loading that for a while.

IndyGunFreak
11-11-2010, 20:42

This is the biggest advantage of the LNL, over the XL650.

IGF

Three-Five-Seven
11-11-2010, 22:52
Actually, the biggest advantage over the 650 is that the primer magazine is not prone to detonation. Oh, and the powder measure is the best available.

Boxerglocker
11-11-2010, 23:10
Actually, the biggest advantage over the 650 is that the primer magazine is not prone to detonation. Oh, and the powder measure is the best available.

Look not to start a debate but being that you mentioned it... can you elaborate on these points you have mentioned?
I'm particularly interested in the powder drop, how is it considered better? I hear that the powder drop flare is something other to be desired and that a aftermarket PTX??? is the only way to go. Is that true?

dudel
11-12-2010, 04:17
Whats going on? Everywhere I check it has gone up in price in the last week. Manventure went up $20. today. Also just to get one setup with a case feeder you either pay through the nose or order from several sites. Several places have it listed as more than a Dillon 650. My local sportsman price went up $50 in the last month.
Has the bullet feeder really caused enough demand for the price increase in existing products?

Could be the upcoming holidays as well. You might see some price drops afterwards. Bite the reload, pull the trigger and do it now.

ron59
11-12-2010, 05:30

I'd like to hear more about these Dillon "issues" as well. I've not heard of ANY "detonation" issues with their primer setups.

And I'm hard pressed to believe there's a better powder delivery system than Dillon. My 550B has been rock solid. I don't even check it any more. Just tap it and throw 10 before I get started, and it's dead on. And with the UniqueTek Micrometer Powder Bar installed, it's fairly easy to "move" amongst various settings. I've heard the same from pretty much every other Dillon user, as long as they're not using a powder which doesn't meter well from any powder measure.

IndyGunFreak
11-12-2010, 05:40
I'd like to hear more about these Dillon "issues" as well. I've not heard of ANY "detonation" issues with their primer setups.

And I'm hard pressed to believe there's a better powder delivery system than Dillon. My 550B has been rock solid. I don't even check it any more. Just tap it and throw 10 before I get started, and it's dead on. And with the UniqueTek Micrometer Powder Bar installed, it's fairly easy to "move" amongst various settings. I've heard the same from pretty much every other Dillon user, as long as they're not using a powder which doesn't meter well from any powder measure.

The 550 and 650 have very different priming systems. I've read about a few 650 primer detonations (not really enough to convince me there's a widespread problem though).... I honestly can't ever remember reading about one on a 550.

IGF

Bob2223
11-12-2010, 06:40
Well all I know is it was one of those Dillon's that put poor old Jack in the hospital !

:whistling:

Bob

dudel
11-12-2010, 06:57

I agree. All powders are different, and I had problem with Hornady powder dump with fine flake powders (Bullsye in particular). It would get between the dump body and the metering rotor, then gum up and have to be cleaned. Again, all powders are different, and I've had zero problems with the Dillon powder dump. I'm sure it works better with some powders than it does with others; same as the Hornady. However, there are probably 5-10 times as many Dillon dumps doing their job than Hornady dumps.

The primer operation is different; but still basically the same. A shuttle (Dillon) or swinging arm (Hornady) picks the primer from a primer tube that is filled from a primer filler tube. They both prime on the downstroke of the ram. Hornady and Dillon both anticipated primer detonation (unlike Lee) and built safety features to address the issue (again unlike Lee).

What I like about the Hornady (though not enough to buy it), is that the primer tube is further away from the operator. On the Hornady, there is a press between me and the primers; unlike the 550b, where they are front and center. I think that makes the Hornady a mite bit safer from a primer detonation point of view.

On the other hand, safe operation should make primer detonation an non issue. I suspect primer detonations tend to happen to ham fisted loaders who don't load smoothly, and force things rather than fix things.

Bob2223
11-12-2010, 07:14
I agree. All powders are different, and I had problem with Hornady powder dump with fine flake powders (Bullsye in particular). It would get between the dump body and the metering rotor, then gum up and have to be cleaned. Again, all powders are different, and I've had zero problems with the Dillon powder dump. I'm sure it works better with some powders than it does with others; same as the Hornady. However, there are probably 5-10 times as many Dillon dumps doing their job than Hornady dumps.

The primer operation is different; but still basically the same. A shuttle (Dillon) or swinging arm (Hornady) picks the primer from a primer tube that is filled from a primer filler tube. They both prime on the downstroke of the ram. Hornady and Dillon both anticipated primer detonation (unlike Lee) and built safety features to address the issue (again unlike Lee).

What I like about the Hornady (though not enough to buy it), is that the primer tube is further away from the operator. On the Hornady, there is a press between me and the primers; unlike the 550b, where they are front and center. I think that makes the Hornady a mite bit safer from a primer detonation point of view.

On the other hand, safe operation should make primer detonation an non issue. I suspect primer detonations tend to happen to ham fisted loaders who don't load smoothly, and force things rather than fix things.

Watz you talkin about, a swinging arm ?
The LNL has a primer shuttle or slide.

:supergrin:

Bob

dudel
11-12-2010, 08:26
Watz you talkin about, a swinging arm ?
The LNL has a primer shuttle or slide.

Bob

Sorry. I was referring to my old Hornady Pro-Jector. It had an arm that moved through a small arc picking up the primer from the supply tube, then moved under the case to be in the pocket.

So you're saying they saved on R&D and took the Dillon primer slide/shuttle idea? :whistling:

IMO, the shuttle/slide is a better idea in that it covers the primer stack on the bottom and forces any detonation up through the tube (rather than having both ends of the primer supply open).

Bob2223
11-12-2010, 08:39
Sorry. I was referring to my old Hornady Pro-Jector. It had an arm that moved through a small arc picking up the primer from the supply tube, then moved under the case to be in the pocket.

So you're saying they saved on R&D and took the Dillon primer slide/shuttle idea? :whistling:

IMO, the shuttle/slide is a better idea in that it covers the primer stack on the bottom and forces any detonation up through the tube (rather than having both ends of the primer supply open).

I don't know anything about the projector but it sounds sorta like a Rock Chucker type priming arm?
Been using a Chucker for 12 years or so and still use it for some chores. The priming arm is pretty simple but it works.

Hornady saved on R&D ?

Well maybe? :dunno:

But any ideal can always be improved and refined a little,, :whistling:

Bob :supergrin:

dudel
11-12-2010, 11:01
But any ideal can always be improved and refined a little,, :whistling:

Bob :supergrin:

of course. Otherwise Glock perfection wouldn't be on Gen4! :supergrin:

Boxerglocker
11-12-2010, 13:37
So what about the LNL powder flare??? What is the issue with it?

GioaJack
11-12-2010, 13:58
So what about the LNL powder flare??? What is the issue with it?

Actually I think the biggest problem is a lot of people simply are not versed in setting up dies and just don't visualize exactly what is trying to be accomplished.

I have two of the OEM funnels and they work fine, you just have to spend the few minutes adjusting them to the desired flare.

Do I use them... no. I'm old school, I like using a separate flare die and since I load basically 100% lead I use Lyman 'M' dies... you really can't do better for lead.

The one advantage of the aftermarket funnel is that it's suppose to be universal... just one funnel for most calibers. At $25 it seem that would save money if you're loading more than two calibers.

Jack

Boxerglocker
11-12-2010, 14:20
Actually I think the biggest problem is a lot of people simply are not versed in setting up dies and just don't visualize exactly what is trying to be accomplished.

I have two of the OEM funnels and they work fine, you just have to spend the few minutes adjusting them to the desired flare.

Do I use them... no. I'm old school, I like using a separate flare die and since I load basically 100% lead I use Lyman 'M' dies... you really can't do better for lead.

The one advantage of the aftermarket funnel is that it's suppose to be universal... just one funnel for most calibers. At $25 it seem that would save money if you're loading more than two calibers.

Jack

I assume this the one? http://www.powderfunnels.com/

What does the LNL come with out of the box? Is it caliber specific? Meaning anyother separate purchase as with a shellplate?

I'm trying to figure out what exactly do I need to buy from a supplier if I went with and LNL with case feeder for .45ACP Just to price it completely.

GioaJack
11-12-2010, 14:29
I assume this the one? http://www.powderfunnels.com/

What does the LNL come with out of the box? Is it caliber specific? Meaning anyother separate purchase as with a shellplate?

I'm trying to figure out what exactly do I need to buy from a supplier if I went with and LNL with case feeder for .45ACP Just to price it completely.

You have to buy the appropriate funnel for each caliber... $10 each or $25 for the 'powderfunnel' you listed.

With five stations it's really not a problem using an existing expander die, (assuming you die set came with one) even if you seat and crimp in separate stations. (A powder check die would negate that obviously.)

I'll probably have to change over to a PTX when my bullet feeder get here or do away with the powder check and keep the 'M' die. Life is full of decisions.

Jack

Boxerglocker
11-12-2010, 14:34
Thanks Jack...

Just a suggestion but you really should mention to your buddies at the "Big Red" factory that they should do a interactive webpage of all the items required to load a single a caliber with the LNL. They could enhance it with what it needed for caliber changes. I'm just saying it makes it so much easier if it's like the Brian Enos/Dillon store front.

Bob2223
11-12-2010, 15:15
BG,,
Out of the box all you need is a # 45 shell plate and your dies, the press comes with enough bushings for 1 caliber. The powder measure has 3 different funnel inserts that covers all calibers and both pistol and rifle rotors.
If your going with a case feeder then a Lg pistol for the 45ACP.
The only thing extra you would need is a PTX if you want to use a seperate crimp die and a powder cop at the same time.
I just look in the case as I'm placing the bullet, the press is tall and open so it's easy to see inside the case if you load standing.
The only thing I use the Powder cop die for is rifle.
I'm just got 3 of the Lyman M-dies for belling because lead is all I use but I've been using the flair die that comes with the set in all the Calibers I load. I do crimp in a seperate die 'just for Jack" but I just dont see the point of using a PC die for pistol ?
If ya just gotta use a PC die then as Jack sez the universal PTX seems like the way to go it would save ya from buying one later for another caliber.

Bob

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 15:38
Hornady LnL with three caliber conversions (9mm, 10mm and 380)and a casefeeder is $829 (including shipping). Basically 3 Shellplates, small pistol plate for casefeeder. You don't need a PTX as long as your dieset has a expander die.
Same setup in a 650 would be 959.70 Free Shipping. 2 extra caliber conversions, two extra shellplates. You could save maybe $10 buy not getting two shellplates but I don't even think it's that much.

Thats a $130 difference. Not chump change. Plus you get 500 "semi-free/deeply discounted bullets" with the LnL. I plan to get some 10mm and make some bear loads. I'm scared of bears. ;)

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 15:47
I looked very closely at the LnL and 650. Advantage to the 650 with with the powder expanding setup. Dillon has a great expanding setup and inside neck uniformer. Dillon has better upgrade path with the strong mount and the roller handle. I don't need/want a strong mount. I do really like the roller handle on my Dillon. I am going to figure out a way to get the roller handle on my LnL. Dillons primer setup on the 650 is just weird. It is more prone to dirt/etc, it does spit out a primer in a little chute if you pull the handle and there is no case in the station. It's overly complicated and hidden under the shellplate. Dillon also has issues with a snapping shellplate that spills powder more easily. People tend to put a roller bearing under the nut to smooth this out a little.
Hornady LnL. Has weird/inferiour PTX setup. You have several options. Lyman M die, The aftermarket PTX (which does not neck uniform) or the new Hornady ones which are supposedly better. Hornady has a less snappy shellplate, simplier primer setup, no roller handle (I don't count the Ultimate reloader one, It's not worth the money with that thin handle on it). It is also bigger in many ways so it's a little easier in that way as well. It is far less complicated in some ways as well.

Yes, I did just order a LnL. Don't tell Hozer, he will tell Lizard and then I won't get a Dillon calender from him this year.

Bob2223
11-12-2010, 16:17
Congrats steve !!

:thumbsup:

:cheers:
Bob

GioaJack
11-12-2010, 16:18
YOU ORDERED A LNL... WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS??? Why would you but that piece of junk... I've told you a hundred times it's not worth the black powder it would take to blow it up.

Man, you damn rookies, ya just don't listen, I told ya over and over again... buy a Lee Pro 1000!!!

Jack

shotgunred
11-12-2010, 17:02
Jees Steve I was trying to talk myself into the LNL not you.

Advantage to the 650 with with the powder expanding setup. Dillon has a great expanding setup and inside neck uniformer.
You could always move your powder measure over to your LNL.

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 17:23
Don't think I didn't consider it. I also got a small order in to Midway at the same time. I got a .40 PTX for $1.89 (nice) and a Lyman M die for my 9mm. I have been wanting to try that thing. It was $18 ish. I could have just used the Lee that I already had but I wanted to try the Lyman. I wanted to try the PTX from Hornady just to see what everyone is complaining about. If I don't like this thing you know I will be honest. But I am going to give it a month or two before I feel I should judge anything to much. Everything has a learning curve. Well not my 550. It was simple IMHO. Biggest issue with the 550 is it takes a good year to get fast. Not too long to start doing 350rds a hour but it took me a lot longer to get over 500 rds a hour in speed. I have my 550 sold already. Twice probably. It's going to be hard to watch it go. Biggest thing is I don't want a bunch of presses. I want 1 press that works with a variety of calibers. I don't want to turn into Jack and nearly have a 1050 kill me. I am suprised his floor doesn't sag under the weight of all his lead and presses in that little room. I also don't want to pay $90 for a caliber conversion. Thats freaking nuts in my book.

Boxerglocker
11-12-2010, 17:26
I looked very closely at the LnL and 650. Advantage to the 650 with with the powder expanding setup. Dillon has a great expanding setup and inside neck uniformer. Dillon has better upgrade path with the strong mount and the roller handle. I don't need/want a strong mount. I do really like the roller handle on my Dillon. I am going to figure out a way to get the roller handle on my LnL. Dillons primer setup on the 650 is just weird. It is more prone to dirt/etc, it does spit out a primer in a little chute if you pull the handle and there is no case in the station. It's overly complicated and hidden under the shellplate. Dillon also has issues with a snapping shellplate that spills powder more easily. People tend to put a roller bearing under the nut to smooth this out a little.
Hornady LnL. Has weird/inferiour PTX setup. You have several options. Lyman M die, The aftermarket PTX (which does not neck uniform) or the new Hornady ones which are supposedly better. Hornady has a less snappy shellplate, simplier primer setup, no roller handle (I don't count the Ultimate reloader one, It's not worth the money with that thin handle on it). It is also bigger in many ways so it's a little easier in that way as well. It is far less complicated in some ways as well.

Yes, I did just order a LnL. Don't tell Hozer, he will tell Lizard and then I won't get a Dillon calender from him this year.

This is the type of information I have been querying about. So far, I agree... I'll be ordering a LNL by years end and keeping it stored till I get another bench set-up I think. Just to take advantage of the bullet order. I'll be getting a .45 ACP set-up.

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 17:29
This is the type of information I have been querying about. So far, I agree... I'll be ordering a LNL by years end and keeping it stored till I get another bench set-up I think. Just to take advantage of the bullet order. I'll be getting a .45 ACP set-up.

Prices are just going to go up. I am really curious how I like the thing. I am expecting good things.

shotgunred
11-12-2010, 17:30
What is your guess for the speed of an LNL with a case feeder?
Do you think it will be closer to the 900 to 1000 of a 650?

What is the thread size ob the lnl handle? Worst case you could weld a new blot on the end of a Dillon roller handle.

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 17:37
What is your guess for the speed of an LNL with a case feeder?
Do you think it will be closer to the 900 to 1000 of a 650?

What is the thread size ob the lnl handle? Worst case you could weld a new blot on the end of a Dillon roller handle.

It's speed should be the same as the 650. They function in the same way. Just seat a bullet, pull the handle, push to prime, repeat.

I think they all have the same thread size. I am checking into a big Pool Ball for a handle and also will look at the Dillon Roller on the LnL. I know that has been done. OR, just tap the end of the Hornady handle and put a Roller on it like I have on my Star. That would cost very little. Maybe even free for me as I could just swap them around. It's not like I can use the Star and LnL at the same time. I have been wanting to try the big pool ball handle. I hear good things about them.

IndyGunFreak
11-12-2010, 19:07
I think they all have the same thread size. I am checking into a big Pool Ball for a handle and also will look at the Dillon Roller on the LnL. I know that has been done. OR, just tap the end of the Hornady handle and put a Roller on it like I have on my Star. That would cost very little. Maybe even free for me as I could just swap them around. It's not like I can use the Star and LnL at the same time. I have been wanting to try the big pool ball handle. I hear good things about them.

My understanding(and I could be totally wrong) the Hornady handle has a slightly larger diameter.

I think what I read in the pass, was putting the Dillon handle on the Hornady, and using to large washers on top of the "mount" for the handle on the press. Then tighten the nut on the bottom of the handle.

There was a thread about this on THR I do believe..

IGF

Colorado4Wheel
11-12-2010, 19:28
I may see if my friend will make me a adapter on the lathe.

shotgunred
11-12-2010, 20:41
Jack has both we will just have to get him to measure the threads on both handles. We all know how he likes to measure for Steve anyways.

GioaJack
11-12-2010, 20:54
Jack was taking a nap on the couch and a weird evil force woke him up. It was just as I suspected, someone was talking about me.

What'd I do wrong now?

Jack

IndyGunFreak
11-12-2010, 20:55
I don't think Jack has the Roller handle though(on his Dillons)

shotgunred
11-12-2010, 21:41
Doesn't matter. the threads are going to be the same on either handle. At least for the 550- 650. The 1050 looks different in their ads.

The stock 550 handle is 16 inches long, 5/8 round stock. The ball handle has 5/8 threads and the press side is reduced to 1/2 inch round. It is 1 7/8 inches long with the last 3/4 of an inch in 1/2 threads.
The roller handle is about an inch shorter.

Someone else will have to measure the Hornady handle.

IndyGunFreak
11-12-2010, 21:59
Doesn't matter. the threads are going to be the same on either handle. At least for the 550- 650. The 1050 looks different in their ads.

I don't know why I didn't think of that, you're absolutely correct. The 1050, I don't think it threads in, I believe it has a set screw that goes in the side of it.

IGF

dudel
11-13-2010, 04:45
Has weird/inferiour PTX setup. You have several options. Lyman M die, The aftermarket PTX (which does not neck uniform) or the new Hornady ones which are supposedly better. Hornady has a less snappy shellplate, simplier primer setup, no roller handle (I don't count the Ultimate reloader one, It's not worth the money with that thin handle on it). It is also bigger in many ways so it's a little easier in that way as well. It is far less complicated in some ways as well.

Steve, congrats on the LNL. Your bench needed a bit more color. :supergrin: I bet the Dillon dump and expanders could be used on the LNL. It's not like the toolhead is rotating like the LCT. That could give you an extra station.

Colorado4Wheel
11-13-2010, 07:54

The stock 550 handle is 16 inches long, 5/8 round stock. The ball handle has 5/8 threads and the press side is reduced to 1/2 inch round. It is 1 7/8 inches long with the last 3/4 of an inch in 1/2 threads.
The roller handle is about an inch shorter.

Someone else will have to measure the Hornady handle.

I am pretty sure the Hornady is also 5/8's. Believe it or not I actually got Jack to dust off his dial calipers to measure it in the past when we were working on a roller handle for our Stars. I am also pretty sure the balls are the same (both 1/2"). I think the difference is in the bottom only as far as mounting it is concerned. Dillon has a step/shoulder. That part hits the press and then the nut at the bottom tightens it in place. Hornady screws into the press and has a jam nut from the top that locks it in place after it's screws in place. It would be nice if the dillon has the same threads as the Lee but I don't think that is the case and thats the biggest issue.

Post #23 for some clarity.

http://glockpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478

MarkTX
11-13-2010, 08:17

Funny thing tho -I prefer my cheapo Lee Powder Disk measure and because of its low price I have 4 setup and ready to pop in the LNL for whatever pistol loads I want to throw.

Colorado4Wheel
11-13-2010, 08:18
Pulled out the dial calipers. Dillon handle is 5/8 thick. The step is @ .558" (whatever that is?). I think it's a 9/16 nut but mine measure at a size that does not seem to match up with any common size.

Colorado4Wheel
11-13-2010, 16:09
LnL and the 550 have the same thread setup for the ball. I have a big pool table ball on the way to try out on my new LnL.

unclebob
11-13-2010, 17:34
Are the moon and stars out of alinement? Steve wants a 1050. Jacks buys a 1050, trys too kill himself in the process. Steve in turn does not buy a 1050 or 650 but gets a LNL. Boy what else did I mess in the past month or so?:faint:
Pete called me today. Time for a new computer.:crying:

Colorado4Wheel
11-13-2010, 18:42
Are the moon and stars out of alinement? Steve wants a 1050. Jacks buys a 1050, trys too kill himself in the process. Steve in turn does not buy a 1050 or 650 but gets a LNL. Boy what else did I mess in the past month or so?:faint:
Pete called me today. Time for a new computer.:crying:

Welcome back.

:wavey:

unclebob
11-13-2010, 18:49
Welcome back.

:wavey:

Thanks.