Master of the Royal Secret [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Master of the Royal Secret

Hyksos
11-15-2010, 08:42
Brothers,

I come to you now as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason. Went through the reunion this weekend, it was awesome. Very long and sometimes a bit tiring but all in all I was extremely impressed and look forward to getting involved in my valley. Just thought I'd share :)

grecco
11-15-2010, 08:49
Welcome Brother!

Hyksos
11-17-2010, 06:24
Welcome Brother!

Thank you Brother. So much to learn and so many more degrees to see.

freespirit34
11-17-2010, 07:38
A very enlightening experience, isn't it. I hope you had a good time and learned much. I've found that the more I watch the degrees and read back through my books, the more "enlightened" I become. I seem to pick up more things and some things seem to make more sense (to me, anyway).

Batesmotel
11-17-2010, 08:57
Congrats. Our reunion is this weekend. I am in the 8th tomorrow and the 20th friday. Scottish and York rites add a whole new dimension to the fraternity. Enjoy.

cop414
11-18-2010, 14:54
Welcome brother,
those degree's are fantastic aren't they?
I don't get to my reunion's as much as I'd like.
If you ever get the chance to take part do not turn it down, even a minor part will stay with you...

Sgt Tim

deputy tom
11-27-2010, 18:06
Congrats Bretheren.I was lucky enough to be a participant in two seperate degrees in the Scottish Rite back when I joined.The Brother who volunteered my participation also had me included in one of my Shrine degrees at a later period of time.tom.:cool: