RRA Elite Commando [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : RRA Elite Commando

Tactical black
11-18-2010, 09:03
$1550. shipped what a great price. :wow:
I can't believe this gun is still available it looks to be in pretty good condition and that's seems to be a great price.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1275016

Carrots
11-18-2010, 09:39
Yeah that guy is nuts, I sold one of these for 2k three weeks ago. Mine was in better shape, but talk about a "I need the $$ sale". Oh well.

38 Super Fan
11-18-2010, 09:42
That's a good price these days, I'm surprised Trio hasn't sold it. He's had it listed a couple times on GB too without selling it. I read somewhere that the ECs were built on the same frames as the Limited Matches, but that could be true of other RRAs too. :dunno:

BlayGlock
11-18-2010, 09:45
Very nice. I actually traded Carrots a Rock River Custom Carry for a Baer Monolith Heavy. I liked the Baer more.

Tactical black
11-18-2010, 09:47
I guess it's a sign of the times if I had the money I would be all over that.

bac1023
11-18-2010, 09:58
I love RRA 1911s.

The EC was top dog before the Limited Match was around.

Tactical black
11-18-2010, 22:23
I love RRA 1911s.

How many Limited Match's did he produce?

glock2740
11-18-2010, 22:26
It'd be alright if it didn't have that loathsome flat trigger on it. :rofl:

Carrots
11-18-2010, 22:50
I love RRA 1911s.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Your post appears to imply that the LM superseded the EC and that is not the case.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The EC was what RRA called their original carry gun. The EC was later renamed to the Basic Carry & the Pro Carry and then finally to just “Carry”. <o:p></o:p>
RRA always built carry guns and game guns. The Limited Match was around back when the Carry gun was called the EC. You could order both, and the EC was never replaced, just renamed.

glock2740
11-18-2010, 22:56
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Your post appears to imply that the LM superseded the EC and that is not the case.<o:p></o:p>
The EC was what RRA called their original carry gun. The EC was later renamed to the Basic Carry & the Pro Carry and then finally to just “Carry”. <o:p></o:p>
RRA always built carry guns and game guns. The Limited Match was around back when the Carry gun was called the EC. You could order both, and the EC was never replaced, just renamed.
:popcorn:

kirgi08
11-18-2010, 23:04
:popcorn:

Tactical black
11-19-2010, 09:09
It'd be alright if it didn't have that loathsome flat trigger on it. :rofl:

I think he said he's still got the original trigger to go with it.

Tactical black
11-19-2010, 09:10

I didn't know that but it's too bad they ever stopped producing them.