Problem with full mag in my G37 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with full mag in my G37

Donzi Gt250
11-20-2010, 15:28
If I insert a full mag into my G37 I can't charge the pistol.
I have to take one round out and then I can charge the 37 OK.
None of my other Glocks exhibit this issue.
What do you think is going on?
Thanks

JR
11-20-2010, 18:13
I assume you are talking about a full mag of 10 rounds and not something over stuffed will 11 rounds, right? I have no idea how you could get 11 rounds into that mag but what the heck.... Anything is possible.

I also have no idea why you would not be able to load the gun after inserting a full mag? Pull the slide back and let it go..... But you are telling me you can not do this, right? The easy fix is to load 1 round in the mag. Charge the chamber. Drop the mag and load it up to 10 rounds. Insert the mag and you are done with it.

Let me know if this works for ya?

Donzi Gt250
11-20-2010, 18:51
I assume you are talking about a full mag of 10 rounds and not something over stuffed will 11 rounds, right? I have no idea how you could get 11 rounds into that mag but what the heck.... Anything is possible.

I also have no idea why you would not be able to load the gun after inserting a full mag? Pull the slide back and let it go..... But you are telling me you can not do this, right? The easy fix is to load 1 round in the mag. Charge the chamber. Drop the mag and load it up to 10 rounds. Insert the mag and you are done with it.

Let me know if this works for ya?

Yea I have tried the chamber one round and then reload mag to 10 rounds but if i do that the 37 won't cycle.
I have to load 9 rounds in the mag for it to cycle properly.

JR
11-20-2010, 18:53
You pull the trigger, the gun goes bang, and it will not pick up the next round?

Donzi Gt250
11-20-2010, 21:01
Won't cycle jams.
Too much drag on the top round in the mag

JR
11-20-2010, 21:08
Leave the mag fully loaded. After a few weeks the spring will take a set and the problem will go away