ANJRPC sues to bring down NJ's unconstitutional handgun carry law! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ANJRPC sues to bring down NJ's unconstitutional handgun carry law!

Patterson
11-22-2010, 16:17
I received a notice today that the Association of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs has enterd into a federal lawsuit against the state of NJ for it's archaic handgun carry laws. It's about time!

"On November 22, 2010, ANJRPC joined in an historic federal lawsuit challenging provisions of New Jersey law that effectively deny law-abiding citizens the civil right to defend themselves with a firearm outside the home."

For anyone interested, see http://www.anjrpc.org/ for more info.

Bello
12-18-2010, 06:37
maybe one day we will be able to ccw in jersey would be the greatest thing ever imho!!!1

Fastphil
01-02-2011, 07:35
thats funny carry in nj the scumbags have more rights then we do..i had to appeal my denied app. bull**** pd and prosecutor didnt understand question on app. won my appeal and thank god they changed firearms officer the new officer great guy,old lied on stand needless to say i won... 23 gen 4 will b here tomorrow cant wait.. same judge thats in the lawsuit. this permit started in may ufb... things in nj need to change...our young men and women are dieing for our rights and emtpy suited JO,s try to take them away from us...........USA thank you armed forces

James Dean
01-11-2011, 15:28
To CCW here in NJ would be a dream come true. I don't think I will ever see it. I hope to be in Florida in 10 years.