PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically...

SiNNiK
11-27-2010, 00:18
Nevermind.

Thanks.

CitizenOfDreams
11-27-2010, 00:47
First of all, I would not confront people just for stopping in a driveway that does not even belong to me. It kinda went downhill after she made that decision, and it was very fortunate that things did not go all the way to the bottom.

SiNNiK
11-27-2010, 01:18
First of all, I would not confront people just for stopping in a driveway that does not even belong to me...

Thank you for the response.

I see the mistakes she made. It's getting her to not react like that will be the tricky part.

Thanks again.

CitizenOfDreams
11-27-2010, 02:07
I see the mistakes she made. It's getting her to not react like that will be the tricky part.

It would probably be as hard as getting her dog to stop barking at everything it hears. :dunno:

SiNNiK
11-27-2010, 02:19
It would probably be as hard as getting her dog to stop barking at everything it hears. :dunno:

Well in that regard I've already won. Our dog is a Rhodesian Ridgeback and very seldom barks.

I know there's no way I can articulate through text at how seldom, but if she barks, we check immediately.

It could be a week in between barks.

:)

SiNNiK
11-27-2010, 03:25
Mods, please delete.

Started this thread in an effort to get the wife to change her reactions, and then thought about what it is I'm trying to do.

Change a woman's mind? I doubt it can be done.

Lone_Wolfe
11-27-2010, 13:08
Of course it can be done, just not the way you're going about it.

PATRICE
11-27-2010, 13:47