More Ponderings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : More Ponderings

Glockrunner
01-20-2003, 10:18
I was thinking... about old age and decided that it is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it.

I thought about... making a movie for folks my age and call it "Pumping Rust."

I was thinking about... how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older, then it dawned on me - they were cramming for their finals!

You know...when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I wanted to say, "No, it's for company!"

I've thought about... those employment applications and that blank that always ask who is to be notified in case of an emergency. I think you should write ...Good Doctor!

I thought about being rich... and it don't mean so much. Just look at Henry Ford, all those millions and he never owned a Cadillac!

If you jogged backward ... would you gain weight?

I wonder... what you call a pocket calculator in a nudist camp?

I wonder...if Adam ever said to Eve, "Watch it! There are plenty more ribs where you came from!"

I have decided... that Nostalgia is the VCR of our minds.

Have you ever noticed.... anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I think the reason...most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise.

HAPPY NEW YEAR---WONDER, NOTICE, SMILE !!!