Looking for places to shoot outdoors [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for places to shoot outdoors

rhone89
12-02-2010, 12:51
I live around Paulding county, in Dallas. Are there any decent outdoor shooting areas anyone would like to share?

Seems like anything I can find is a good 45 mins or more away from me.

Bill D
12-11-2010, 16:54
www.creeksidefiringrange.com
www.floydcountywildlifeclub.com

FillYerHands
12-14-2010, 10:30
Sorry, I live near you in west Cobb. I take my son and his friends to Johns Mountain WMA. It's an hour up I-75 but it's $5 for a carload for the whole day.

Closed Sundays, though.

If you go up there 12/27 you'll probably see us there. (I don't have an eye patch in real life.)

g23man1
01-02-2011, 05:50
we shoot in paulding county, its not a range or wma, but just a big chunk of land off 61 near the carroll dougas paulding line, been shooting there for years with no prob. every once in a while local leo's would come down and watch us. we just set up targets and have a good time!!!!!!not to mention its free

Logan.45
01-25-2011, 17:34
we shoot in paulding county, its not a range or wma, but just a big chunk of land off 61 near the carroll dougas paulding line, been shooting there for years with no prob. every once in a while local leo's would come down and watch us. we just set up targets and have a good time!!!!!!not to mention its free

What are the requirements to shoot there? I live in Acworth and looking for a place to shoot.